Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

cant get to krokosphinx

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Nov 02, 2016
I have a quest that requires me to go to the krokosphinx but for some reason I cant

Astrologist
Dec 31, 2009
pokemon42341735555 on Jul 4, 2017 wrote:
I have a quest that requires me to go to the krokosphinx but for some reason I cant
I am guessing this is a side quest and you have not unlocked the krokosphinx in the story line quests

Armiger
Feb 25, 2009
pokemon42341735555 on Jul 4, 2017 wrote:
If you are doing a Lost Pages Quest and you have not unlocked Krokosphinx through normal questing, you won't be able to do it.

If you have unlocked that area, contact support@wizard101.com or use the "Help" icon in the upper right corner of this page.

A+ Student
Dec 24, 2009
Sometimes school spell quests will send you to an area that you haven't unlocked yet through questing. That's normal, and annoying.

As for the Lost Pages, if you have access to the Oasis you can pick up the quest but can't complete it until you get to the Krokosphinx.

In both cases, you can either quest through the storyline until you reach the sphinx yourself ... or you can have a friend from a slightly higher level let you port to them there. Mark your spot so you can port back when you need to.

Alia Misthaven

Survivor
Nov 02, 2016
thanks can you also tell me how to get the lost pages quest

Armiger
Feb 25, 2009
pokemon42341735555 on Jul 7, 2017 wrote:
thanks can you also tell me how to get the lost pages quest
If you want to start the Lost Pages Event, you need to speak to Librarian in WC. The current event ends on the 9th.

A+ Student
Dec 24, 2009
For the Lost Pages quests, go talk to the Librarian in Wizard City. He'll send you to talk to Simeon in Ravenwood, next to the Boys dorms. Simeon will tell you there's trouble on Triton Avenue, where you'll have to fight the Spellwrit Screamers (they are white with squiggles all over them). When you've killed ten, you'll be sent to kill a 'boss' who has been corrupting them.

After you finish that quest, you should see someone else in the Krokotopia Oasis who will give you the quest for the Krokosphinx. It's either the mander by the door or the captain by the pond - I don't remember which one 'cause it's been a long time since I did that quest. He'll send you to the Krokosphinx and you'll have to fight Spellwrit creatures there, too.

The Spellwrit creatures are always tougher than the regular mobs. They have higher health and sometimes they hit harder.

You won't be able to do all the Lost Pages quests this time, but don't worry. The event comes around a few times per year.

Alia Misthaven

Survivor
Nov 02, 2016