Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Member Benefits

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Nov 13, 2014
I was having a think about the options available in game, both for members and non-members. It seems like this game, whilst always having options for both members and non members is steering in the direction of membership being the optimal option.

PvP offers both free to play with membership, or a buy in option for non members. Similarly Dungeons (i.e. Tartarus and Darkmoor) offer rent, or permanent buy options for non-members. I propose that there be an option to buy in to member benefits for non-members. Whilst member benefits are active, you have the option to buy in to them, for a price, which enables you to gain the benefits also.
To give an example, whilst membership benefits are ongoing for gardening, a non-member could buy in to member benefits for a day/week for a price, i propose a cost of say 1000 crowns per day or maybe 2500 per week.

This would probably give non-members more incentive to buy crowns in order to gain some of the amazing options members have.

Possibly an option to permanently increase your backpack size could be an option in the crowns shop for non members (an upgrade of 20 items could be 1500 crowns, for 50 item upgrade 3000 crowns).

Member benefits would still apply, such as decreased hatching and crafting timers, upgraded backpack and friends, access to premium areas, the chat options, etc.