Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

how to get our pets idea!

AuthorMessage
Mastermind
Apr 13, 2011
what if there was an "adoption" place that would sell most pets at the adult level but they had no talents on them so that way your could hatch with a pet of your choice and get the talents you want on them easily because there is no competition for which would show up, so that way you could get the look and talents. I feel this should be implemented because there absolutely has to be revamp of the system because its nearly impossible to get what you want.

Delver
Mar 10, 2015
There was such a thing back before advanced pets called the bazaar. The feature was removed for balancing issues and to make profits for kingisle. This will never again be introduced I think because it is one of the way we are forced to buy pets. It would be nice in a fantasy world though.

Historian
Jun 17, 2014
i mean, it'll actually be balanced to work.... at adult, the pets have no talents, so i only have max total of 3, ancient-mega i dont see how this could be bad, get the pet you want but be weaker, or gamble with hatchery

Mastermind
Apr 13, 2011
camahawk on Jun 28, 2017 wrote:
i mean, it'll actually be balanced to work.... at adult, the pets have no talents, so i only have max total of 3, ancient-mega i dont see how this could be bad, get the pet you want but be weaker, or gamble with hatchery
that's not how I meant it. the pet that you buy is the adult. after your hatch with a pet you want talents of you get a baby pet that will get the exact talents of the pet with the traits. its sorta like stitching but you create something new while keeping the first 2 things.