Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Missing Champion Crafter Quest

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 04, 2011
I figured that it would be most appropriate to ask about my issue here before making a fool of myself by submitting a support ticket, but I'm quite certain that something is wrong. I am presently a Promethean Crafter and I have completed Mirage (even though the latter is not a prerequisite for the Champion Crafter quest, it indicates that I have completed the quest "Gemstone Secrets"). However, Librarian Fitzhume does not have a quest icon above his head, nor does he have anything for me, and neither does Ignus Ferric. Before today, I was unaware that Champion Crafter was an available title, and so I paid this discrepancy no mind. However, when I attempt to use my Quest Finder in the Arcanum, it does not respond with "There are no available quests in this world." Instead, clicking it produces no effect whatsoever. I have no quests remaining in my quest log at all, and the aforementioned message is displayed in every other world, so I am certain that I have turned in all of the required quests (and every other quest in the game, for that matter). Am I missing something else, or is there genuinely a bug here that needs to be sorted out?

Mastermind
Nov 08, 2015
CameronStrongSpear on Jun 24, 2017 wrote:
I figured that it would be most appropriate to ask about my issue here before making a fool of myself by submitting a support ticket, but I'm quite certain that something is wrong. I am presently a Promethean Crafter and I have completed Mirage (even though the latter is not a prerequisite for the Champion Crafter quest, it indicates that I have completed the quest "Gemstone Secrets"). However, Librarian Fitzhume does not have a quest icon above his head, nor does he have anything for me, and neither does Ignus Ferric. Before today, I was unaware that Champion Crafter was an available title, and so I paid this discrepancy no mind. However, when I attempt to use my Quest Finder in the Arcanum, it does not respond with "There are no available quests in this world." Instead, clicking it produces no effect whatsoever. I have no quests remaining in my quest log at all, and the aforementioned message is displayed in every other world, so I am certain that I have turned in all of the required quests (and every other quest in the game, for that matter). Am I missing something else, or is there genuinely a bug here that needs to be sorted out?
This may sound dumb, but I think you might have already done the quest without realizing it? Check your crafting badges and see how many of the 10 you have. If you have all 10, then you are already a Champion Crafter.

There is a bug in the Activities page of your stats that displays you are a Promethean Crafter, even though you may be a Champion Crafter already. I hope @Dworgyn sees this.

If you only have 9 badges, then you may have to email KI support.

A+ Student
Dec 24, 2009
Did you complete the Promethian crafter quest and turn it in? That quest is "Stop! Hammertail!" You pick it up from Stendill Hammertail in the Silent Market of Khrysallis, who will ask you to craft 1 Ornate Burrower Chair.

You might want to pop back into Khrysalis and visit Stendill in the Silent Market to see if you've finished off his crafting quest.

Alia Misthaven

Survivor
Feb 04, 2011
BrahmShadow on Jun 25, 2017 wrote:
This may sound dumb, but I think you might have already done the quest without realizing it? Check your crafting badges and see how many of the 10 you have. If you have all 10, then you are already a Champion Crafter.

There is a bug in the Activities page of your stats that displays you are a Promethean Crafter, even though you may be a Champion Crafter already. I hope @Dworgyn sees this.

If you only have 9 badges, then you may have to email KI support.
Thank you! This seems to be accurate, although this is indeed a display error that could prove problematic for many people, especially those who have taken long breaks from the game.