Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Plant all tc

AuthorMessage
Delver
Dec 18, 2011
We need it. i have a garden on my level 50 and my 120 and the spell is so usefull on my death but i need it on my ice

Astrologist
Dec 31, 2009
Right, so level up if you want it so bad, if not just suffer! Stagnating wizards at x level is not good for the longevity of the game, I have 0 sympathy.

Armiger
Feb 25, 2009
RYAN DEATHSTORM on Jun 22, 2017 wrote:
We need it. i have a garden on my level 50 and my 120 and the spell is so usefull on my death but i need it on my ice
All of my wizards could use it as well but unfortunately, until they are in Avalon and complete the required quest, it is well out of reach. Only 2 of my wizards currently have Plant All even though all are Verdant Gardeners.

Delver
Dec 18, 2011
Jasmine3429 on Jun 22, 2017 wrote:
Right, so level up if you want it so bad, if not just suffer! Stagnating wizards at x level is not good for the longevity of the game, I have 0 sympathy.
Yes but i still have to complete celestia zafaria and avalon plus be a certain level in gardening. If they added this it should be more energy but worth it for lower levels till i get there