Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

stun ressistance

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 30, 2010
I have seen people resist stuns and I was wondering how

A+ Student
Dec 24, 2009
Some clothing has stun resistance now, it gives a small percentage chance that a stun spell won't work. Say, 3% or 5% stun resist. Also, there are a couple of different stun resist talents that pets can have (one is 7%, one is 10%). When you put them all together they can add up to 20% or more.

With a combination of gear and pets, it might be possible to have 25% stun resistance, which gives any stun spell a 1 in 4 chance of failing.

Alia Misthaven

Defender
Dec 26, 2016
Stun resistance is like any other stat like accuracy, damage, or normal resist. You can get them on certain types of gear and the spell "conviction" (the trained spell version gives 90% stun resist as well as 20% critical block I think, and the treasure card gives 95% stun resist).

You can also get a square jewel with the stat and affix it onto an amulet, athame, or ring. My death wizard has a 3% stun resist on her morganthe amulet. It's also a pet talent, so if your pet has it in their pool, and if you're lucky you could end up getting stun resist a little bit of stun resist.

Good luck!

Defender
Nov 10, 2015
There are just a few pieces of gear that have it. They are usually in packs.

Defender
Nov 10, 2015
Astrologist
Dec 31, 2009