Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

60 pvp

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 09, 2013
hello. On my death wizard I am currently going for warlord. What is the best overall gear that I should have? (I have waterworks over zigzag) should I use a mastery? Also, what are good ideas for deck setups and strategies bc most the YouTube ones are outdated. And what pet do you think is best for a death wizard at lvl 60? As well as recommended perfect stats.

Survivor
Sep 19, 2009
I am also currently trying to get a level 60 death to warlord in pvp, so i'll tell you what i'm going to do. For gear i'm trying to get a mix of wintertusk crafted gear and waterworks gear, and i'll be doing some tournaments to get the staff of flashing blades, I plan on opening some road warriors hoard packs to try and get the death metal wand/skull. For my pet I'm trying to train a deer knight, but since i recently picked up the avalon outlaws bundle it'll be interesting to see if i can hatch some of my pets with the fairyfly to see what'll happen. Using a mastery depends on what your strategy will be. For good strategies look on duelist101, they have some great tips that'll still work pretty well, even with a new age of pvp coming soon. I'll try to answer more of your questions when I get going with my death wizard.

good luck!

Survivor
Mar 09, 2013
hello andrew. i have recently gotten warlord on my account. I think us legendary deaths need to meet up in game in order to make the death school better at legendary. Do you want to meet up in game?

Survivor
Sep 19, 2009
Sounds good, what about if we wait for the next age to begin, Since 3rd age will be behind us soon.