Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

More than player allowed in one account

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 13, 2017
I understand some people don't want this due to hackers being in there but in fact I have a neice and we would like to play in the same account so I can get the membership and she gets the crowns we would really like to be in the same acc then we could like say hi to eachother...ETC

Survivor
Jun 13, 2017
Problem with this is
1] Wizard101 loses money because your niece isn't paying.
2] Raises questions of hackers by Wizard101.
3] Two people can't play on the same account at the same time.

Delver
Dec 18, 2011
This isnt possible. What would happen if you both went on the same character?

No it wouldnt work, This isnt because of hackers its because it can't be done

Defender
Dec 30, 2011
XxOmqKittehxX on Jun 13, 2017 wrote:
I understand some people don't want this due to hackers being in there but in fact I have a neice and we would like to play in the same account so I can get the membership and she gets the crowns we would really like to be in the same acc then we could like say hi to eachother...ETC
You can be under the same account on wizards but you need to separate wizard accounts. You have to go to parental controls. I under one account with my dad and sister.
-Alia SparkleGrove

Defender
Dec 20, 2012
XxOmqKittehxX on Jun 13, 2017 wrote:
I really understand why you want this to happen, but there are just a few ways that this could be used in a bad way.
Number 1, you pointed out. Hackers, they could get in your account, unfriend you and you would have no clue they were there in the first place. Number 2 is a bit more complex. So let's say you and someone else can get into one account, how would KingsIsle know these were different people in the first place, and they weren't just on the same account so they could help each other and team. I think that you could easily find a solution to this by making 2 separate accounts, going to the same area zone, and meeting up or just using a true friend code, and buying what you wanted to buy. There's still a way for it to be done, just not on the same account.

Regards,

Cheyenne StormHunter, Level 98

Survivor
Jan 18, 2016
Like Ryan said, this probably isn't possible, but I believe you can get a family membership so both of you can get the membership, at least.

Astrologist
Mar 16, 2012
If you want to play with your niece, buy her a membership. Two characters from the same account can't be logged in at the same time.
BTW, never, ever share your password with anyone ( even your niece! )

Illuminator
Oct 22, 2011
You can have a Family account. If you and your niece have your own accounts to play with, you can have them put under a Family account, which saves membership fees, plus you can transfer crowns from one account to the other.

You can still be online together!

Delver
Mar 10, 2015
Actually you are all wrong. This is not hard to implement simple system as Nguard can do this. It allows to place an individual character password for each wizard. This is done by Elsword as well. This allows every player to have their own code for each wizard - pirate it just needs to be registered on Kingisle parental controls. This would fix the issue at hand.

Astrologist
Dec 31, 2009
Lukeskywalker1313 on Jun 15, 2017 wrote:
Actually you are all wrong. This is not hard to implement simple system as Nguard can do this. It allows to place an individual character password for each wizard. This is done by Elsword as well. This allows every player to have their own code for each wizard - pirate it just needs to be registered on Kingisle parental controls. This would fix the issue at hand.
What about the constant data base updates for each individual wizard that is logged in at the same time? Sound fairly complicated to me to keep track of multiple wizards running around on the same account at the same time.

Armiger
Feb 25, 2009
Lukeskywalker1313 on Jun 15, 2017 wrote:
Regardless of what other, especially foreign game developers do in setting up their accounts, KI has always stipulated that only 1 person can be logged into one account. KI has set up Wizard and Pirate for individual accounts which can be linked into family groups just for the reasons the OP is indicating.

Using any other method to allow 2 or more to access the same account could result in undesirable consequences.

https://www.wizard101.com/forum/ravenwood-commons/multiple-people-on-the-same-account-18425