Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Am I missing one?

AuthorMessage
Defender
Mar 04, 2012
hi today I was checking the list of fish on central and it says there is 173 fish but I only counted ( and yes I counted all the names) 172 I tried to look at all the fishing guides and the only new one I found is the new deer knight fish did I count wrong or is there a fish that hasn't been listed?

Defender
Mar 04, 2012
silver swordcoral on Jun 12, 2017 wrote:
hi today I was checking the list of fish on central and it says there is 173 fish but I only counted ( and yes I counted all the names) 172 I tried to look at all the fishing guides and the only new one I found is the new deer knight fish did I count wrong or is there a fish that hasn't been listed?
Ok I just realized it's pretty much impossible for anyone to answer that without seeing all my fish so instead this ones a little easier anyone who thinks they have every single fish could you please tell me how many unique fish it says you have gotten? Thank you

Astrologist
Dec 31, 2009
Pretty sure there are 172 fish actually, note the fishing "chest" shows in your tome as a fish, can this be the cause of your confusion?

Defender
Mar 04, 2012
Jasmine3429 on Jun 15, 2017 wrote:
Pretty sure there are 172 fish actually, note the fishing "chest" shows in your tome as a fish, can this be the cause of your confusion?
No I know that chest's count as well whats confusing me is when i was looking at the list of fish on central it said there was 173 pages of fish but I only counted 172 so is there a new fish or is it a type o? That's why I'm confused

Astrologist
Dec 31, 2009
silver swordcoral on Jun 16, 2017 wrote:
No I know that chest's count as well whats confusing me is when i was looking at the list of fish on central it said there was 173 pages of fish but I only counted 172 so is there a new fish or is it a type o? That's why I'm confused
Central also lists the chest as a fish so that is 173, there is 1 new fish with the new bundle but I think you already mentioned that.

Defender
Mar 04, 2012
Jasmine3429 on Jun 16, 2017 wrote:
Central also lists the chest as a fish so that is 173, there is 1 new fish with the new bundle but I think you already mentioned that.
I know that chest count as fish, and yes, and I already found the new bundle fish. What I'm saying is I counted every single fish (including the chest), and it kept coming at 172. I checked how many fish it said I collected. It also said 172 but the central fish guide says there are 173 pages of fish including the chest, and I counted all the names on centra. It also came to 172. I just don't get why it says there are 173 when I keep getting 172. That's why I was wondering if I'm missing a fish or if it is a type o.

Astrologist
Dec 31, 2009
Yes, you are missing one, there are 172 fish + 1 chest for a total of 173. Try verifying your list against the one on Central.

Defender
Mar 04, 2012
Jasmine3429 on Jun 17, 2017 wrote:
Yes, you are missing one, there are 172 fish + 1 chest for a total of 173. Try verifying your list against the one on Central.
Hi you were right I figured out my fishing list on my wizard didn't count the treasure chest so I do have 173 instead of 172 thanks for all the help

Survivor
Jan 10, 2010
"Missing one".....My daughter set me up a checklist on Google Sheets (nice since it's free). I listed ALL the fish I'd caught on all 5 characters, went to the fishing WIKI, and several other sites. I think one of them was Duelist. Anyhow, she set it with fish name, location, rank, school and so on, then I mark them off as I catch them. To make a long story short, I checked it after reading your post, and there are 187 fish entries. I just added the Deer Knight Doodlefish that you mentioned. Thanks for that tip also. I think she knows how to make that list so it can be shared, but let me check with her first.