Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Thieves Den

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Oct 12, 2010
I really wanna find Thieves Den, it was my favorite place, I spent almost 30 minutes exploring the place (mainly because the Star Wars references and satisfying cameo from one of KI's beloved games). I've been done with the game for a while now, and just wanted to go back, but I can't seem to find it anywhere! Please help me.

~Mark Shadowcloud~
~Reed Goldenblade~

Champion
Mar 05, 2012
I love the Den, too;

easiest path is to walk to Caterwaul from Caravan, hug the left side of the canyon; it will be the 2nd left that you can make, right next to Amahl the camel. then walk through the wall where you see the hanging lamp.

A+ Student
Dec 24, 2009
This is how I get there:

Take a carpet to Caterwaul. Go up the ramp until you reach the top where the scaly trengils are (fire mobs).
Across from them you should see a camel named Amahl. Go to her.

As you're facing Amahl, there's a little passageway just to your right. Go down there. At the bottom you will see prickly dire bears (balance mobs). To the left there is a covered wagon and opposite it, off to your right, you will see a darkened lamp standing next to the canyon wall.

Just to the right of the lamp, the door to Thieves Den is hidden in the wall. Just walk through the stone confidently and you'll end up inside.

Alia Misthaven