Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

A Mount-ing Problem

AuthorMessage
Defender
May 27, 2013
I don’t know what it is about the average human, but there seems to be an undying need to have human-created contraptions always more powerful than magic and/or nature. This thinking has (of course) invaded Wizard101. Yet another fantasy realm falls to ‘enchanted’ magtech. What, we now have at least four major magtech mounts? And two of them are, of course, faster/better than any fantasy beast or true magic transportation item.

For me, they smack too close to my work commute with motor noises, horns and even exhaust. After driving 45 minutes each way on busy roads, the last thing I want to do during my relaxation time is get into yet another car. Just hearing them raises my stress level.

So, here’s the challenge, KI: I dare you to create a faster/better fantasy transport beast! I dare you! I know you can, if you try!

And here’s another thought: Wizard101 is supposed to be fantasy, right? ...Where nearly anything is possible. Make more money off your old mounts. Give use a permanent speed potion for the mounts we already have (at a price, of course)! You often have the same design mounts at 20% and 40%, so why not let us upgrade to 60%? My family loves all the crazy creatures we already have. So maybe it's elixir time!