Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Favorite spells and how they were summoned

AuthorMessage
Defender
Nov 10, 2015
So nobody seemed to think this thread was very interesting so I'm going to give a little more information. I'm interested in hearing everybody's favorite spell and, if they want, how or where they were summoned or came from. For example, my favorite spell is mystic colossus. Mystic colossus obviously came from Khrisalys however you spell that. But this certain mantis touched whatever the heck the spell uses which made it grow to a colossus size. Now he/she wreaks havoc wherever it goes.

Hero
May 07, 2015
cole spellslinger on May 25, 2017 wrote:
So nobody seemed to think this thread was very interesting so I'm going to give a little more information. I'm interested in hearing everybody's favorite spell and, if they want, how or where they were summoned or came from. For example, my favorite spell is mystic colossus. Mystic colossus obviously came from Khrisalys however you spell that. But this certain mantis touched whatever the heck the spell uses which made it grow to a colossus size. Now he/she wreaks havoc wherever it goes.
it is spelled khrysalis.

and my favorite non fire spell is call of khrulu. I think it came from the underworld, or darkmoor.

Champion
Mar 25, 2011
Rusalka's Wrath

One day, the maiden named Rusalka, was to be married. In her beautiful white gown, she had a photographer take pictures of her around the cliffs of a lake. Little did she know, the photographer was actually a mercenary sent by her in-laws to "cause an accident".

She "mysteriously" fell off a cliff, into the lake and never resurfaced. Before loosing consciousness in the depths, she attempted to sing one last song for her beloved husband. The water released her body and trapped her spirit beneath the waves. As a ghost, she now waits at the bottom of the lake for her husband.

When she senses someone, she begins to sing her song to her husband, and you better hope that you are her husband at the moment. Because if you're not, to her, you must be the mercenary. Her eyes will glow ghostly green and her song becomes a terrifying scream, shaking the skies and sending a devastating lightning strike in an act of revenge.

Unfortunately, this happens much to often, but one day, perhaps, it will finally be her husband waiting for her above the cold, dark waves.

Hope to see you all in the Spiral!
Nathan GreenEyes 120 PvP Commander
Nathan GreenEyes 117 Hot in more ways than one (lol)
(Currently questing through Mirage)
Genevieve HexPyre 114+ PvP Warlord
(Currently questing through Mirage)

Nathan GreenEyes 110 Couch Potato Hoarder
Noah SkyHeart 50 Heart As Cold As The Winter Breeze

Defender
Nov 10, 2015
sun girl1122 on May 25, 2017 wrote:
it is spelled khrysalis.

and my favorite non fire spell is call of khrulu. I think it came from the underworld, or darkmoor.
Yeah. Have you noticed that khrulu is actually summoned by the deep spawn?

Explorer
May 03, 2016
Clymatism is a spell used to end all the worlds. This spell was created by Bartleby son, the Ice Titan, to use against his brothers. This would freeze the dragons hellfire and the storm titans seas for all eternity. But not knowing the power of this, it covered the sun and destroyed all life INI first world. When Raven an Bartleby found this out, they put him to sleep and sealed that spell in he depths of the spiral that can only be used when the Ice Titan is awakened from his slumber.

Defender
Nov 10, 2015
Celescale on May 29, 2017 wrote:
Clymatism is a spell used to end all the worlds. This spell was created by Bartleby son, the Ice Titan, to use against his brothers. This would freeze the dragons hellfire and the storm titans seas for all eternity. But not knowing the power of this, it covered the sun and destroyed all life INI first world. When Raven an Bartleby found this out, they put him to sleep and sealed that spell in he depths of the spiral that can only be used when the Ice Titan is awakened from his slumber.
Nice and that explains why the ice titan is in a deep slumber in Nastrond.