Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

world idea!

AuthorMessage
Hero
May 07, 2015
hiya, its me, Miranda. so, I had a good idea for a world, maybe at the end of the 3 arc or the start of the 4th? I don't know, but here it is! maybe it could be a side world?

kronos
looks: a mix of different areas, but the first few quests are inside a big forest, and then you go onto 2 villages, then a desert, then a floating tower, then a big castle, and I mean a HUGE castle. the castle would have the final dungeon.
inhabitants: good guys: talking normal owls and snowy owls, but they have been grown to wizard size, so they kind of are human sized and acting owls, bunnies and rabbits, some cats, and horse villagers, baddies: saber toothed tigers, wolves, cats, some dogs (some of the dogs are nice).
I already know the first few quests:

welcome to kronos

you get a message from your Arcanum teacher to come to their office straightaway. dialogue: (I am using iona virga as a example) iona (tutorial tip): hello wizard. I need you come to my office, it is very important. hurry! iona (in Arcanum): "good, you came, there is a very important matter i need to speak with you about. we received word that the world of kronos is in danger. we have heard that there is a evil warlord that took over kronos, and we need YOU to defeat him. what's that? you don't know how to travel there? don't worry! i have a key, it is very special." narrator: "iona pulls out a key from her desk." iona: "here, take this key, it can let you travel to kronos. hurry along, my wizard friend!" once you get to the land of kronos, you land in a small village, where you see a human acting wizard sized owl standing by. "are you the aid we sent for? great!! my name is mariandy, but you can call me mari, or andy, which ever you want!" said mari.
rewards: 3000 gold, 5.000 XP. quest 2: "before we start trying to find the key pieces, lets head to my house and figure out a plan." said mari. when you finally get there, mari is siting on the sofa with a pot of tea. "so, the last key warlord mokrone had, had been spilt into multiple pieces, and the warlord had the pieces scattered, to his generals. there is 3 pieces: the magical fire gem, the middle, and the end. the first part we need is the fire gem. that is in the forest of shadow. the forest of shadow was once called the forest of light, but then the warlord invaded and made everything in there evil and shadow infected. the first piece is in general cralla's keep, and you need a special item to enter, the item you need is a magical fang. the shadow saber tooth tigers have that." said mari. you then head to the forest of the shadow, and start fighting saber tooth tigers to get the fang. i will continue this later, running out of space.

Hero
May 07, 2015
sun girl1122 on May 21, 2017 wrote:
hiya, its me, Miranda. so, I had a good idea for a world, maybe at the end of the 3 arc or the start of the 4th? I don't know, but here it is! maybe it could be a side world?

kronos
looks: a mix of different areas, but the first few quests are inside a big forest, and then you go onto 2 villages, then a desert, then a floating tower, then a big castle, and I mean a HUGE castle. the castle would have the final dungeon.
inhabitants: good guys: talking normal owls and snowy owls, but they have been grown to wizard size, so they kind of are human sized and acting owls, bunnies and rabbits, some cats, and horse villagers, baddies: saber toothed tigers, wolves, cats, some dogs (some of the dogs are nice).
I already know the first few quests:

welcome to kronos

you get a message from your Arcanum teacher to come to their office straightaway. dialogue: (I am using iona virga as a example) iona (tutorial tip): hello wizard. I need you come to my office, it is very important. hurry! iona (in Arcanum): "good, you came, there is a very important matter i need to speak with you about. we received word that the world of kronos is in danger. we have heard that there is a evil warlord that took over kronos, and we need YOU to defeat him. what's that? you don't know how to travel there? don't worry! i have a key, it is very special." narrator: "iona pulls out a key from her desk." iona: "here, take this key, it can let you travel to kronos. hurry along, my wizard friend!" once you get to the land of kronos, you land in a small village, where you see a human acting wizard sized owl standing by. "are you the aid we sent for? great!! my name is mariandy, but you can call me mari, or andy, which ever you want!" said mari.
rewards: 3000 gold, 5.000 XP. quest 2: "before we start trying to find the key pieces, lets head to my house and figure out a plan." said mari. when you finally get there, mari is siting on the sofa with a pot of tea. "so, the last key warlord mokrone had, had been spilt into multiple pieces, and the warlord had the pieces scattered, to his generals. there is 3 pieces: the magical fire gem, the middle, and the end. the first part we need is the fire gem. that is in the forest of shadow. the forest of shadow was once called the forest of light, but then the warlord invaded and made everything in there evil and shadow infected. the first piece is in general cralla's keep, and you need a special item to enter, the item you need is a magical fang. the shadow saber tooth tigers have that." said mari. you then head to the forest of the shadow, and start fighting saber tooth tigers to get the fang. i will continue this later, running out of space.
forgot to mention, the second quest is called fanging out (like hanging out but fanging instead of hanging)

once you get the fang, you head back to mari. "very good! now, we must plan our tactic." said mari. rewards: 2000 gold, 15.000 XP. okay... I only got ideas for the first 2 quest right now.

the gear I will KI figure out.

you can buy a house that looks like a mini village.

Defender
Nov 10, 2015
Defender
Mar 18, 2012
Hero
May 07, 2015
sun girl1122 on May 23, 2017 wrote:
forgot to mention, the second quest is called fanging out (like hanging out but fanging instead of hanging)

once you get the fang, you head back to mari. "very good! now, we must plan our tactic." said mari. rewards: 2000 gold, 15.000 XP. okay... I only got ideas for the first 2 quest right now.

the gear I will KI figure out.

you can buy a house that looks like a mini village.
quest 3 (break in!): "now, you need to enter general cralla's keep. there is a gate near the back you can get in. most of the time, the guards don't guard that area, so you should be fine, then, fight your way up to the general's room, and defeat him, get the fire gem, get back out, and come back here. easy enough, right?" said mari. you then travel through the forest of shadow to the general's key piece. once you get into the dungeon, you walk around to the other side, where you are met by one of the main troops, lead by the 1th troop leader, geralnuna (I am trying to make this sound different. don't judge me). geralnuna: "I see you have got into general cralla's keep. lets defeat this wizard, but don't deliver a fatal blow. I wish to take this wizard to warlord mokrone to see what he wants to do with the wizard." boss:
geralnuna:
school:
health: 200.000

minions:
1th troop
school:
health: 4000

at defeat: geralnuna: "defeated by a child? ugh. here, take my door key, it will allow you to get into the generals room." you then run into the main room, where you are met by a human. it looks like your wizard, but isn't dressed like a wizard. "hiya! i'm Jaqueline holystone, but you can call me jac!" said the human. I will continue this later.

Hero
May 07, 2015
sun girl1122 on May 25, 2017 wrote:
quest 3 (break in!): "now, you need to enter general cralla's keep. there is a gate near the back you can get in. most of the time, the guards don't guard that area, so you should be fine, then, fight your way up to the general's room, and defeat him, get the fire gem, get back out, and come back here. easy enough, right?" said mari. you then travel through the forest of shadow to the general's key piece. once you get into the dungeon, you walk around to the other side, where you are met by one of the main troops, lead by the 1th troop leader, geralnuna (I am trying to make this sound different. don't judge me). geralnuna: "I see you have got into general cralla's keep. lets defeat this wizard, but don't deliver a fatal blow. I wish to take this wizard to warlord mokrone to see what he wants to do with the wizard." boss:
geralnuna:
school:
health: 200.000

minions:
1th troop
school:

at defeat: geralnuna: "defeated by a child? ugh. here, take my door key, it will allow you to get into the generals room." you then run into the main room, where you are met by a human. it looks like your wizard, but isn't dressed like a wizard. "hiya! i'm Jaqueline holystone, but you can call me jac!" said the human. I will continue this later.
continued:

"i know a way to general cralla's room! up the stairs and to the right!" said jac. you then run up the stairs and to the right, but there is the second troop, and their leader, malicone (again, don't judge me). malicone: a wizard and a pirate? guards! defeat them!

boss:

malicone:
school:
health: 210.000

minions:
2th troop
school:
health: 5000

at defeat: malicone: "ARG! defeated by children! go ahead, but you'll never make it pass kae'rae and his troops!"
you then continue into the generals hallway, but are met by the third troop, led by a krok named kae'rae. kae'rae: "who are you? wait..... I know who you are, YOUR the one who defeated geralnuna and malicone! I will not be as easy to defeat!"

boss:
kae'rae
school:
health: 190.000

minions:
3th troop:

school:

at defeat: kae'rae: "WHAT! defeated by a puny wizard? ARG! continue!"

to be continued, I am out of ideas.