Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

please send my wizard file back,

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 14, 2015
I was in the hatchery as I remember level 100 , I was wearing. black and red, and celesta hat, gardenias out fit, with shoes that look like elf shoes, class death wizard, here what happen someone came on my computer and tip in the magic ward, ABERCIDBERA, and throw away my wizard and everything I work hard for, it was not a hacker, someone close near to home, mister Ambrose send me a letter do not share information with others, not even with a friend near close bye, please send my wizard back , I well describe more, if you need or want more information, please send me a reply? my wizard name and pass wards, I no the first pass and old but the old pass one did not work. professor gray rose may you help me please,

Illuminator
Oct 22, 2011
You won't find answers here on the boards.

You need to contact KingsIsle directly at support@wizard101.com

Unfortunately, you allowed someone access to your W101 account. If your account is still active, change your password immediately. I'm not sure if KI will be able to help or not, but it doesn't hurt to try.

NEVER share your password or account with anyone.