Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Membership perks Q

AuthorMessage
Defender
Jan 30, 2014
So I wasn't on W101 when I realized I my membership had run out, but you can't post on the message boards without a membership? I was kind of confused, as to I was kicked out of Science Center too.

Just wanted to clear that up (I thought my account was banned or something).

~ Alexis 63

Mastermind
Mar 01, 2015
Without a membership, you cannot post on the message boards, no. Without membership, you can also not go in any other world besides wizard city, so no you aren't banned, you just need to buy another membership.

Survivor
Jul 23, 2016
Membership allows several numerous benefits; such as the ability to post on message boards, access certain exclusive / premium areas, a higher backpack limit, etc. If your membership does end up expiring after you've canceled it, or have failed to renew it these benefits get dropped. It does not mean your account was terminated or banned, just simply that you don't currently have the perks that you've previously had :'))

If you're curious as to what more options members have, here's a quick link: https://www.wizard101.com/game/memberbenefits