Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Malistaire ? ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 23, 2016
Just curious, but was anybody else excited to get to battle Malistaire during DS? I remember a few years back when I was just a little elementary schooler, literally almost rushing with tears and practically rushing out of my seat when I found out I'd finally duel Mali.

I still remember even getting my poor mother, who enjoyed watching me play - fortunately, bless her heart, to come and sit with me and watch as I solo'd him for a good two hours

How did you guys react? :'))

Astrologist
Mar 16, 2012
SinfulLies on May 14, 2017 wrote:
Just curious, but was anybody else excited to get to battle Malistaire during DS? I remember a few years back when I was just a little elementary schooler, literally almost rushing with tears and practically rushing out of my seat when I found out I'd finally duel Mali.

I still remember even getting my poor mother, who enjoyed watching me play - fortunately, bless her heart, to come and sit with me and watch as I solo'd him for a good two hours

How did you guys react? :'))
I experienced a tremendous feeling of relief that I was finally done with Dragonsypre ( it seemed to drag-on too long!! )
I was concerned about the fight, I heard how tough it was. So I used team-up and got an excellent group of high leveled farmers.

Champion
Mar 25, 2011
I have always enjoyed watching higher level Wizard101 battles when I first started the game and didn't get membership for months, but when I finally did, it was a blast!

If you ever get the chance to play past Wizard City, DO IT! There is so much more out in the Spiral.

Hope to see you all in the Spiral!
Nathan GreenEyes 120 PvP Commander
Nathan GreenEyes 117 Hot in more ways than one (lol)
(Currently questing through Mirage)
Nathan GreenEyes 110 Couch Potato Hoarder
Genevieve HexPyre 103+ PvP Warlord
(Currently questing through Khrysalis)

Mastermind
Mar 01, 2015
Haha actually it was just last year when I finally got to duel Malistaire in DS and now I am questing in avalon.For some reason I always get excited when I get to duel a final boss, so naturally I had the same reaction when it came to dueling Malistaire.

Defender
Dec 07, 2012
Yeah, I remember when I first fought Malistaire a few years back. I was really excited considering all the build up that came with the worlds. Then after you defeat them you realize there's the new kid down the block named Morganthe being a jerk. Haha!

Survivor
Apr 05, 2015
I was really excited when I got to fight Malistaire on my very first character. I felt glad when I finally defeated him!

Sincerely,
Ashley Ash, Level 97
Moira Moonflame, Level 40
Grace Iceshard, Level 9

Survivor
Jun 02, 2014
I remember when I first played, when I finished krockotopia ( probably misspelled that) I said " now can defeat Malistaire?"

Survivor
Aug 31, 2012
I didn't really experience it well since a while back when I was working on Arc one in 2014 I was on DS ever since I started Wizard101 in 2012 I skipped most of the dialog. I skipped that too.

Survivor
Aug 29, 2009
Blaze Icehead on Jul 10, 2017 wrote:
I remember when I first played, when I finished krockotopia ( probably misspelled that) I said " now can defeat Malistaire?"
That's too cute
And it's also somehow me