Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Feedback Friday 5-12-17

AuthorMessage
Administrator
It's Friday, the sun is shining, and it's time for some feedback!

This week, let's talk about something outside of the Wizard norm. We launched Everclicker globally this week and if you've had a chance to play it, you may notice that it has some ties to the Spiral. So, my question this week is this - which Everclicker creature would you like to see in Wizard101, and which Wizard101 creature would you like to see in Everclicker? The Star Devourer? Ivana Rock? We want to know!

If you want to earn some Crowns and check out a fun game, clickity click here for more information.

Have a wonderful weekend Wizards!

Standard disclaimer applies: We do not guarantee to use each and every idea submitted, and questions we pose may or may not be pertaining to things we are currently working on, or will ever undertake. Sometimes, there are just technical limitations that make changing things difficult to impossible, and though we possess all manner of magic wands here, there are technological beasts out there that are beyond our grasp. Sometimes, we may not feel it is within the spirit and vision of the spiral to add or change something. Also, we realize that some of these topics may have been addressed before in other threads - sometimes it's good to pick up a discussion again. Chances are I have read your threads and would like to hear more!

“If the Mind is like a candle, the Heart is like the sun.” Professor Falmea
Community Leader
Cyrus.

Drake.

Hear me out.

Ya boi could walk up and slap monsters with bags of dirty laundry. That would be the meme of the ages.

DuelCircle Organizer. The Slowpoke Sloth is the best.
Survivor
Mar 16, 2009
Pulsar, Blast-O-Tron, Moss Beard, Deep Six and Truffles

Explorer
Aug 21, 2009
The Star Devourer would be an excellent addition as a Skeleton Key Boss for the world of Celestia. I'm sure there could be a way to add him to the story very interestingly. I would also love to see Pulsar in the game. He's my favorite character so far.

Survivor
Jul 05, 2012
I would love to see the death stalker as a creature! The design is so good, i would love to see a hybrid off of it. As well as the goliath. I would be so exited to see that in game! Was hoping you'd ask!
-Noahhawbreath

Survivor
Jul 20, 2012
Star Destoyer would be an amazing Gold Key boss, that drops Eververse items like a MossBeard or a Truffles pet, etc. and even hve a wand that looks like Tina's blades! PLEASE MAKE THIS HAPPEN

Defender
Mar 04, 2012
Professor Falmea on May 12, 2017 wrote:

This week, let's talk about something outside of the Wizard norm. We launched Everclicker globally this week and if you've had a chance to play it, you may notice that it has some ties to the Spiral. So, my question this week is this - which Everclicker creature would you like to see in Wizard101, and which Wizard101 creature would you like to see in Everclicker? The Star Devourer? Ivana Rock? We want to know!

If you want to earn some Crowns and check out a fun game, clickity click here for more information.

Standard disclaimer applies: We do not guarantee to use each and every idea submitted, and questions we pose may or may not be pertaining to things we are currently working on, or will ever undertake. Sometimes, there are just technical limitations that make changing things difficult to impossible, and though we possess all manner of magic wands here, there are technological beasts out there that are beyond our grasp. Sometimes, we may not feel it is within the spirit and vision of the spiral to add or change something. Also, we realize that some of these topics may have been addressed before in other threads - sometimes it's good to pick up a discussion again. Chances are I have read your threads and would like to hear more!
Hi. There was this one creature in EverClicker I'd like to see in wizards. It was like a purple wolf with crystals sticking out of it. I don't remember the name and a red knight too. They would be great. I tried EverClicker last night and it was super fun. I loved it but I think some of the the bosses health is a little too high for the countdown timer. I tried going faster to beat it and my whole arm got sore. I couldn't even move it down and I'm worried if I had that happen then little kids might try that too and have the same thing happen. It's a great game but maybe make the health a little lower or the countdown timer go a bit slower thank you very much.

Geographer
Sep 07, 2011
I can't access Everclicker, so I don't know what it's like, but I know I don't ever want to use Facebook to sign up for a game, so I hope that requirement never comes to Wizard & Pirate.

Mastermind
Feb 07, 2010
Razorbeaks seem fitting for what I understand about Empyrea, and Unlucky Charmers might at least be good for an NPC.

Hero
May 07, 2015
Professor Falmea on May 12, 2017 wrote:

for in wizard101, I want the star devourer, as for in everclicker, I want morganthe, if not her, I want malistaire the undying.

Survivor
Jan 10, 2011
For wizard101, I think Grim should be in!
Just kidding, thats the field guard. What should really be in is the star devourer (probably as a golden celestia key boss, as suggested by another player), as for everclicker, I think either the spirit of inquiry, malistaire, malistaire undying, morganthe, or old cob.

A+ Student
Mar 31, 2009
Truffles!!!!!

I also wonder if we will ever see any Griffin's here in the Spiral.
Tree Terrors also look interesting.
The Moros trees looked cool, but we got Moros.
Mort was funny looking XD.

However, Truffles. We need Truffles.

Historian
Aug 10, 2009
I wish there was more of an explanation on how things worked with everclick. It is just like you opened it up to the public and said here you go.. no real guides or how tos. Also Please please put out a message board for it. You didn't do that with any of your other mobile games

Survivor
Jul 11, 2010
I would love to see the life bat in the everclicker that or putting one of those giant dead wood bosses in wizard101

Survivor
May 11, 2012
Bjorn Bjork is one of my favorite characters in everclicker that I'd love to see in Wizard101!

Survivor
Jun 23, 2014
You should add rust tongue pets. as a code for twitter and give it critical.

Squire
Jun 13, 2011
Perhaps there may be a few who may do well to become new Skeleton Key bosses. I've not played it, but I've heard of some notable creatures that may work well to be some of W101's new Skeleton Key bosses.

Administrator
Thank you for your feedback! It sounds like we have a lot of Wizards who would love to take on The Star Devourer.

“If the Mind is like a candle, the Heart is like the sun.” Professor Falmea