Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

lvl 110 Death Deck Setup

AuthorMessage
Delver
Dec 18, 2011
Ok so im a lvl 109 necromancer in the start if polaris. (i havent got to the arcanum yet so dont have the 108 spell or epic)

So in Khrysalis mobs had like 4-6k health and i would blade 2-3 times and hit with lulu (Khrulhu) or maybe pass once then hit with lulu, normally on the 4th-5th round sometimes more. But in Polaris the mobs have like 2-3k health so i only need 1 maybe 2 blades depending but then i spend the next 2 or 3 rounds passing if im unlucky cause i cant get the shadow pip, even with the 5% bonus (i assume thats like 25%ish overall?).

So i was wondering what i should use lulu and keep hoping for the shadow or crow and blade 3-4 times.

BTW this is only for mob/minion battles, boss battles i spend so many rounds blading/feinting that i have 2 shadow pips by the time i get to lulu.

Ryan Windhunter lvl 109

Astrologist
Dec 31, 2009
I would recommend you craft Deer Knight it is pretty handy for mob battles and at 5 pips you can blade then cast it. As it does not heal it is not subject to the bad enchant divide that scarecrow is.

Champion
Mar 05, 2012
Jasmine3429 on May 10, 2017 wrote:
I would recommend you craft Deer Knight it is pretty handy for mob battles and at 5 pips you can blade then cast it. As it does not heal it is not subject to the bad enchant divide that scarecrow is.
Right on point Jasmine.
craft Deer Knight like mentioned. it is a really good spell - that's what my death packs along with lulu for mob fights. I haven't used Crow in years. so if that elusive shadow pip doesn't show, Deer is always a good one to use instead. you can get some great damage with it.

Delver
Dec 18, 2011
SilverbackMonkey on May 11, 2017 wrote:
Right on point Jasmine.
craft Deer Knight like mentioned. it is a really good spell - that's what my death packs along with lulu for mob fights. I haven't used Crow in years. so if that elusive shadow pip doesn't show, Deer is always a good one to use instead. you can get some great damage with it.
I am working for deer knight but still need 4 more amber ugh! Glad isnt droping it and neither is white tiger lilies

Armiger
Jan 11, 2012
These are just my thoughts, and take them for what you will:

if you're looking for the quick kill, and have plenty of health, Deer Knight is an excellent choice. While I have it crafted, I rarely use it. My thought process for death is to never use a spell that doesnt heal you, so I wait for crow, but have plenty of blades to get all my health back. To each their own of course, and DK is a wonderful spell to be sure! If your deck gives you an extra pip, and have a good enough power pip chance, you could easily wait for 7 pips, use 2 blades, and kill. It's really whichever you prefer. If you have to wait for a blade to kill them, I'd use crow, but that's me. You kill them however you want :)

Champion
Mar 05, 2012
RYAN DEATHSTORM on May 12, 2017 wrote:
I am working for deer knight but still need 4 more amber ugh! Glad isnt droping it and neither is white tiger lilies
Parsley drops Amber as well as Red Bell Pepper

Good Luck

Illuminator
Oct 22, 2011
No need to use feints for mobs.

You should have:

2 Scarecrow
1 Kthulu
2 Death Blades
1 Sharpen
3 Colossal

TC's should only consist of single Death Blades

Deer Knight is not used often and I don't carry it in my deck unless I know the mob/boss will be casting death shields. Death should only use drain spells. I don't use anything else.

Armiger
Jan 11, 2012
BrynnerOfReign on May 13, 2017 wrote:
No need to use feints for mobs.

You should have:

2 Scarecrow
1 Kthulu
2 Death Blades
1 Sharpen
3 Colossal

TC's should only consist of single Death Blades

Deer Knight is not used often and I don't carry it in my deck unless I know the mob/boss will be casting death shields. Death should only use drain spells. I don't use anything else.
My setup tends to be:

(mobs)
2 death blades (I have a full load of tc blades too)
1 sharpened blade
1 kthulu
1 crow
2 colossal
1 reshuffle

(bosses)
2 school death blades
3 item blades (2 of which will stack on each other)
1 sharpened blade
1 khrulu
1 crow
2 colossal
1 reshuffle

Keep in mind, I havent gotten very far at all into Mirage, and on many of my wizards, I go with my questing buddy, so while this is my steup, Im rarely alone unless I choose to be.

Delver
Dec 18, 2011