Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Roleplaying

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Apr 23, 2017
I apologize if this was presented in the wrong message board, but I wanted to know to what extent is 'Roleplaying' is allowed on Wizard101. It sounds very interesting, as many players can "pretend" to duel one another with words, rather than using PVP. The issue is that apparently there is backlash with doing so, and a lot of suspensons and muting had taken place. Is this because of Roleplay in general, or are fellow players using innapropriate language. I'd love to partake in the online-acting, and find it intruiging as a fire Wizard, I could roleplay me controlling flames and whatever else fire related coming to mind! :) I however can't find anything on the rules that discusses roleplay.. Can I safely do this?

Geographer
Jun 06, 2008
Defender
Apr 18, 2014
I'd say as long as you are not violating the Terms of Use or abusing others with the roleplay, it seems like it would be fine. I, myself, am writing a short story based on my character (in which I WILL be giving credit to the game for). Like I stated before, as long as the roleplaying is not involving abuse, harassment, or involving hate speech or inappropriate language, it is accepted. For example, if I were to type, "Vanessa gathered up the courage to express her anger towards Malistaire in the form of her Fire Dragon," and so on, this is completely fine and is a form of expression.