Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Spotted Bugs in the Monstrology Tome

AuthorMessage
Community Leader
Wizard City:
Spectral Guardian in Malistaire's house given animus but is only fought once
Simon the Sayer not marked as a boss

Dragonspyre:
Burning Flamewing incorrectly marked as a boss
Feral Lavaling not counting towards monstrology

Avalon:
Lambent Fire is not listed as a boss

Azteca:
Eke Chuah gives animus but is a one time boss
Should be listed as a boss: Anacaona Black Snake, Grinning Death Moon, Ezhua Bad Taste, Mozar Turtle Hunter, Storm Caiman, Uacalxochitl Blood Eye
Grim Calaca is incorrectly listed as a boss

Khrysalis:
Hebitoho Wyrmling is incorrectly listed as a boss (all 5 tiers)

Polaris:
Need to be marked as bosses: Broken Land Guardian, Shattered Sky Guardian, Sundered Seam Guardian

Mirage:
Scrollkeeper and Shrowdenger's Qhat (Death) don't give animus but are clearly undead
Need to be marked as bosses: Achey, Chilly, Cough, Shadowbones, Sneezy

Additionally, I'd like to point out that there are a lot of creatures still to be found and no one seems to be reporting any new findings, not on duelist, central or even here. I suspect that it might be possible that one time mobs were accidentally added to the system.
DS 78/84, WC 72/75, CL 16/20, AZ 35/42, KR 22/23, MR 29/31, Dungeons 31/34

Thanks for including monstrology to the game. It's been a wonderful addition.

Writer and Admin at Final Bastion

Check us out for all things Pirate101 and Wizard101 PvE/PvP

Astrologist
Dec 31, 2009
Thanks for summing this up, hopefully someone at KI can go take out the non-repeatable creatures so we can actually complete our tomes one day.

I am worried they are going to add more creature types and make it even more confusing before they fix what is already there :(

Astrologist
Dec 31, 2009
1. WC 72/75

I am pretty sure the 3 missing creatures in WC are:

Cap'n Nigel Skullcrack - the second professor
Lord Ague - the 5th professor
Old Maui - the 3rd professor

They are all Quest creatures and they are all undead.

2. Khyrsalis 22/23

I think the issue is that Gaikotsu Skeleton - appears in all tiers of the Midnight Sun Pagoda but tier 3, which is
pretty odd if you ask me.

3. DS and Azteca both have a lot of School Quest creatures that can be the culprits here, again I do not have the
right wizards to actually figure it out, but KI should be able to!

4. Celestia 14/20, I have a sneaking suspicion is a gauntlet they have not yet released with 6 tiers to account for
level 120. They added several badges we can not get in the last update, so why not creatures too?

All KI would have to do honestly is go through the lists and the WIKI to see which are Quest only creatures to fix this (if they can not tell from their own coding)!