Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Wizard City needs a bank!

AuthorMessage
Delver
Aug 10, 2010
Almost every time I go to the Bazaar to unload my backpack, I can't sell anything because I'm "Too close to max gold". If your backpack is full, you have to trash things to make room for what you buy to get rid of enough gold to be able to sell the "junk" you're carrying around with you.

Gold is becoming less useful as I progress through the game because I keep "good" gear for my other characters as it gets dropped or bought in hoard packs. For me, gold is just for refilling bottles, buying TC's and an odd reagent here & there.

I'm sure I'm not the only person in this position. We can't just throw it in the street for other players to pick up, but there's nothing that you can buy with gold that's of any use on an "old" character that already has plenty of pet snacks & reagents, more Bengal Tiger mounts than anybody ever needs and 2 pages of houses.

Illuminator
Aug 03, 2016
Definitely can relate.

On one wizard my vaults are all full to bursting, so is my bank, backpack and shared bank.

Not sure what to do! Definitely need more storage and bigger vaults.

I'm saving some things for my other wizards, but that brings me to a side point.

I have to put things into the shared bank before my other wizard can pick it up. The shared bank is full. Now what? Lol

I would love to right click on an item and just send it to a different wizard on the same account. That would be amazing and would eliminate a lot of storage issues.

I guess I will have to go in and remove a lot of pets from the shared bank and put them on some wizard's land. Now I imagined each wizard rolling their eyes at me. They prefer their houses tidy.

Astrologist
Feb 28, 2014
A bank would be nice to have. I was also thinking of a bank vault that any wizards can buy in the crown shop. I can easily get 300,000-500,000 gold by selling gear and still have gear left over 2x before I complete a world filled with quests.

Armiger
Jan 11, 2012
if you quick sell it from your backpack, you can still sell it, you'll just lose the gold once you hit the cap. However, if you're a high enough level wizard (and certainly if you have more than one), having enough gold usually isnt a problem

Survivor
Jan 26, 2009
I need this. I'm poor in the game and I have to save money for things instead of blowing it all on other stuff. A bank would help me stop spending it all

Survivor
Aug 15, 2009
I can't believe I never thought about that...

I Wizard Bank is a great Idea... Takes me back to my WoW Days.

Champion
Mar 05, 2012
Timothy Lionstalke... on May 4, 2017 wrote:
Almost every time I go to the Bazaar to unload my backpack, I can't sell anything because I'm "Too close to max gold". If your backpack is full, you have to trash things to make room for what you buy to get rid of enough gold to be able to sell the "junk" you're carrying around with you.

Gold is becoming less useful as I progress through the game because I keep "good" gear for my other characters as it gets dropped or bought in hoard packs. For me, gold is just for refilling bottles, buying TC's and an odd reagent here & there.

I'm sure I'm not the only person in this position. We can't just throw it in the street for other players to pick up, but there's nothing that you can buy with gold that's of any use on an "old" character that already has plenty of pet snacks & reagents, more Bengal Tiger mounts than anybody ever needs and 2 pages of houses.
I run 9 chars and understand what you are saying.

I offer to give pet hatches or give tc to free up my banks.

Never hurts to give a new player some stuff to sell to show the Love in the Spiral

makes the world/spiral go Round; go share it

Survivor
Aug 24, 2013
IMO getting rid of the gold cap for max level wizards would free up a lot of space problems

A+ Student
Mar 31, 2009
I would love a bank!

Could store Excess Gold and act as a TC Vault? It could also be cool if there were banks in a few different worlds...

Bank of Wizard City

Bank of Marleybone

Bank of Marleybone: Krok Branch

Bank of Polaris

(basically the ones that might have a bank haha)

Pigswick Financial Center! It would be great!

What about a Pigswick Stock Exchange? haha idk how that would work, but I'd love to see the Little Pigs running around frantically

Unless maybe that is part of New Stork City?

Defender
May 30, 2010
Timothy Lionstalke... on May 4, 2017 wrote:

Yes 100Xtimes Yes. For my maxed life I got money really fast and got to maxed money very fast. After I got Darkmoore I did not used it until I did the school only pet hybrids challege where I say anybody if they have a school only pet and if they want make a hybrids. I am finished that with my life expect for one 118(hi balance bird I hate very much) hybrid. If my myth has a very easy time get money but he still to low level to get school only pets(level 33 only 15 levels to go).
I really hope they do this

Survivor
Oct 18, 2009
Explorer
Aug 07, 2014
Made this suggestion ages ago. No one took interest until now.

Want this too.

Astrologist
Dec 31, 2009
If you are always full on gold, why in the world do you want to be able to store even more gold exactly. Like anything else in this game, once they raise storage limits, via vaults or whatever, people full that up fast and start complaining again.

Take up pet hatching, or buy empowers and donate to the poor, problem solved!