Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

New Badge for completing the game and more!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Nov 22, 2009
I'd love to see a new badge for completing the game, it's pretty cool to show off your dedication! I know i made a post about this but I wanna make a re-post. I'd like the armor to be trimmed to your school ( Pvp Armor) Requires you to have the badge i'm talking about. Also the "Glowing Eyes" They would be so cool to add to your character. am i right? They would also require the badge as well. Maybe a glowing cape effect to add on the pvp armor, also maybe requiring the badge? Also how about a regent vault? Be cool if you like to hoard regents! That's all I can think of. Opinions?

Maybe a Graphical Update?
Maybe New Dye Colors?
More mounts that can be trimmed?

Also, maybe mount stitching? I wouldn't know if this is a good idea or not. But i'd like to get feedback.

Thank you,

Champion
Mar 25, 2011
Whiz Kid on May 1, 2017 wrote:
I'd love to see a new badge for completing the game, it's pretty cool to show off your dedication! I know i made a post about this but I wanna make a re-post. I'd like the armor to be trimmed to your school ( Pvp Armor) Requires you to have the badge i'm talking about. Also the "Glowing Eyes" They would be so cool to add to your character. am i right? They would also require the badge as well. Maybe a glowing cape effect to add on the pvp armor, also maybe requiring the badge? Also how about a regent vault? Be cool if you like to hoard regents! That's all I can think of. Opinions?

Maybe a Graphical Update?
Maybe New Dye Colors?
More mounts that can be trimmed?

Also, maybe mount stitching? I wouldn't know if this is a good idea or not. But i'd like to get feedback.

Thank you,
I think the PvP Robe should stay how it is. Game completion should be something new and unique. I really hate it when KI "recycles" and re-design concepts they have already made.

A new set of special effects for your wizard would be nice. Perhaps some glowy effects like Ambrose has?

~ Miniature sandstorms blow in random directions around your wizard
~ Snowflakes appear and blow around your wizard. Occasionally they form a snowman who explodes into snow.
~ Tombstones grow out of the ground around your wizard. Sometimes a ghost with come up and go back down.
~ Fires start and flash on the ground around your wizard
~ A random myth companion joins your side and follows you. Provides no buffs, purely aesthetic.
~ Flowers grow around you, sometimes attracting small forest animals
~ Your body sparks with electricity. Sometimes a lightning bolt with descend from the sky and strike near you.

Nice idea!

Hope to see you all in the Spiral!
Nathan GreenEyes 120 PvP Commander
Nathan GreenEyes 117 Hot in more ways than one (lol)
(Currently questing through Mirage)
Nathan GreenEyes 110 Couch Potato Hoarder
Genevieve HexPyre 97+ PvP Warlord
(Currently questing through Khrysalis)