Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Dapper Corgi

AuthorMessage
Delver
Dec 18, 2011
If i hatched with someone who had it what is the chance i would get one because i really want it but dont really want to buy it from the crown shop and i have enough things to farm at the moment without farming for this too.

Also would anyone be willing to hatch with me ill be on about 3pm London time (10am eastern time) in the hatchery wu realm.

Ryan Windhunter lvl 102

Survivor
Dec 22, 2010
It's always a chance to get one :) About 50% if I remember reading somewhere?

~KaylaUnicornRider, Level 97

Astrologist
Dec 31, 2009
RYAN DEATHSTORM on Apr 30, 2017 wrote:
If i hatched with someone who had it what is the chance i would get one because i really want it but dont really want to buy it from the crown shop and i have enough things to farm at the moment without farming for this too.

Also would anyone be willing to hatch with me ill be on about 3pm London time (10am eastern time) in the hatchery wu realm.

Ryan Windhunter lvl 102
Theoretically its 50/50 chance of getting the pet, though evidence does show hatching using a more common pet will result is the common more often.

Thing is its rng, you will get it or you won't, nothing you can really do but keep trying.

Delver
Dec 18, 2011
Thanks but would anyone who has one be willing to hatch with me?

I will be on about 17:00 London (about 12:00 EST or 11:00 Central time)

Delver
Dec 18, 2011
In Wu realm in the hatchery my name is Ryan WindHunter lvl 106 death

Delver
Dec 18, 2011
In case i didnt make that clear that will be tomorrow 2/5/17

A+ Student
Dec 24, 2009
Ryan,
Americans put the month first. I don't know why, but they do. To an American, it looks like you posted you'll be waiting on 5 February.

For any Americans planning to meet up, Ryan means he'll be in the Hatchery on 2 May 2017, at 5pm his local time. That is about 9am US Pacific time, about 12pm US Eastern time. Look for Ryan WindHunter, level 106 Death in the Wu realm.

Alia Misthaven

Delver
Dec 18, 2011
Freshta on May 2, 2017 wrote:
Ryan,
Americans put the month first. I don't know why, but they do. To an American, it looks like you posted you'll be waiting on 5 February.

For any Americans planning to meet up, Ryan means he'll be in the Hatchery on 2 May 2017, at 5pm his local time. That is about 9am US Pacific time, about 12pm US Eastern time. Look for Ryan WindHunter, level 106 Death in the Wu realm.

Alia Misthaven
Thanks sorry for that unfortunatly i didnt find anyone their that had a dapper corgi
Oh well try again tomorrow.

UK 3/5/17 at 17:00

US east 5/3/17 12:00

US west 5/3/17 9:00

Ryan Windhunter lvl 106 in Wu realm, pet pavillion.

Please if anyone could make it i would be grateful