Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Feedback Friday 4-28-17

AuthorMessage
Administrator
Happy Friday, Wizards! Since that is what it is, let's chat about something new, shall we?

For KI Live, Jule (@Saige_Nova) wanted to #AskKI this - Out of all the Monsters unobtainable through Monstrology, which would you like to have an animus spell for next? I had actually planned on asking this very question for this very Feedback Friday, so great minds think alike, hmmm? *grin*

Since I know which ones we're planning on next, I'll stay out of the conversation, but we'd like to hear what you think to keep on the list for future animus collection!

Have a wonderful weekend, everyone!

Standard disclaimer applies: We do not guarantee to use each and every idea submitted, and questions we pose may or may not be pertaining to things we are currently working on, or will ever undertake. Sometimes, there are just technical limitations that make changing things difficult to impossible, and though we possess all manner of magic wands here, there are technological beasts out there that are beyond our grasp. Sometimes, we may not feel it is within the spirit and vision of the spiral to add or change something. Also, we realize that some of these topics may have been addressed before in other threads - sometimes it's good to pick up a discussion again. Chances are I have read your threads and would like to hear more!Save

“If the Mind is like a candle, the Heart is like the sun.” Professor Falmea
Community Leader
I personally think that Golem & Feline should be next. There's just too many robots and cats in the spiral, so why not collect all of them?!

Need help with Zeke, Packs, Pets, Gear? Stars of the Spiral has guides for everything that you can think of. Click here to visit our site today!
Mastermind
Feb 07, 2010
I think that Extract Polar Bear should be changed to a broader Extract Bear, and be trained in Grizzleheim instead of Polaris. I also think Extract Wyrm should be trained in Dragonspyre. I'm against having to fight monsters before having access to the area where the extract spell is trained. I guess that might mean some spells can be trained in multiple worlds.

Mastermind
Apr 13, 2011
I would like a regular version of malistaire from the greatspyre in dragonspyre so I can put him in one of those jail cells for his crimes

Survivor
Jun 08, 2012
I Think that all types of draconians, not just the ones that are already undead, and all different types of cats across the spiral should be next on the animus list. I can't wait till it hopefully gets to a point that we can collect animus from ALL creatures.

Survivor
Apr 05, 2010
that's a good question, since there are numerous monsters in the sprial that people would want to 'capture'

Defender
Apr 14, 2014
  • Fire elves
  • Snowmen and their variants
  • Kroks
  • Manders
  • Dogs, mice, and cats (MB)
  • Pigs, Cows (MS), goat monks, and horses (MS)
  • Draconians
  • Spiders
  • Sharks
  • Crabs
  • Aquatic creatures (eels, fish, etc)
  • Lions, Zebra, Rhinos, Elephants, and Gorillas
  • Knights
  • Froudlings
  • Aztecosaurs
  • Fairies or pixies
  • Jaguars
  • Bugs or insects
  • Spiders
  • Goliaths and Mantises
  • Penguions
  • Djinni
  • Sea lions
  • Wolves
  • Bears
  • Pigs (WYS)
  • Ravens
  • Qhats
  • Snake or viper
  • Gobblers
  • Goblins
  • Knights
  • Plant
There are more that I can't name, but I a

Astrologist
Dec 31, 2009
How about fixing what you already put out first? There are still a lot of errors, quest only creatures counting in the tome, misclassified creatures, misplaced creatures (i.e. sun pagoda in Khyrsalis as opposed to mooshu).

Really, just fix this before you put out more of a mess, thanks!

Hero
May 02, 2009
Clockworks
Giants
Samoorai
Ninja Pigs
Misc. Creatures (Treants, Imps, Spiders, Fairies, etc.)
Manders
Krokotillians
Bears
Wolves
Ravens
Grendals

A separate tab exclusively for Monstrology spells.

A+ Student
Dec 24, 2009
Why thank you so much for asking!

For Monstrology I would love to collect:

1) The Dark Sprites from Unicorn Way
2) Fire Elves from Firecat Alley.
3) All the denizens of Cyclops Lane.

4) The Death seraphs, Deer Knights and goblins from Avalon.

Alia Misthaven

Survivor
Mar 16, 2012
Ooo, hard choice! School creatures would be interesting; like, elementals, kraken, sun birds, the like of those.

I also have to agree with Kelsey. Yes, we can buy a lot of the mirage cats, but there's many from Marlybone we can't get. Being able to get the rats, too, would be cool.

Survivor
Dec 04, 2009
Since it's called Monstrology, why not add 'monsters' not just the undead. When I say monsters I mean trolls, cyclops, dragons, Minotaurs, Famouri? etc.

Explorer
Apr 09, 2011
plants would be nice. as you got tons of plant mobs all over the spiral.

Defender
Mar 04, 2012
Professor Falmea on Apr 28, 2017 wrote:
Happy Friday, Wizards! Since that is what it is, let's chat about something new, shall we?

For KI Live, Jule (@Saige_Nova) wanted to #AskKI this - Out of all the Monsters unobtainable through Monstrology, which would you like to have an animus spell for next? I had actually planned on asking this very question for this very Feedback Friday, so great minds think alike, hmmm? *grin*

Since I know which ones we're planning on next, I'll stay out of the conversation, but we'd like to hear what you think to keep on the list for future animus collection!

Standard disclaimer applies: We do not guarantee to use each and every idea submitted, and questions we pose may or may not be pertaining to things we are currently working on, or will ever undertake. Sometimes, there are just technical limitations that make changing things difficult to impossible, and though we possess all manner of magic wands here, there are technological beasts out there that are beyond our grasp. Sometimes, we may not feel it is within the spirit and vision of the spiral to add or change something. Also, we realize that some of these topics may have been addressed before in other threads - sometimes it's good to pick up a discussion again. Chances are I have read your threads and would like to hear more!Save
Hi I'd like to see dogs fairies and djinn added they would be really cool

Defender
Sep 20, 2008
Draconian ,Golem, Elemental, and Plant would be good. Also, changing Polar Bear to Bear and making it work on Grizzleheim bears.

Delver
Nov 25, 2012
First of all I would like to have some monsters from mirage and for the end I would like to have shadow creaters like Omen and The Rat from Polaris .
But if I could create my own monster or my own monstrology card it would be more awesome and challenging!

Survivor
Oct 18, 2011
First of all, I think that You should change the "extract polar bear" spell to "extract bear" so that we can catch any bear in the spiral (like in grizzleheim/wintertusk).

As for a NEW extract spell, I'd suggest an "extract plant" one.
-Firstly, because there are A LOT of plants throughout the spiral.
-Secondly, because there are plants in Wysteria in particular and with that spell we can add the world to the monstrology tome.

Community Leader
I agree with the posters above.

-Polar Bears should be turned into Bears, it's fun I think.

-Canine for all kinds of dogs, wolves, etc.

-Feline for all kinds of cats including lions, jaguars, etc.

-Pig is hard because we have Boars. But maybe it could be set up that they are both included without saying it. Pig could be for Boars too.

-How about birds? Instead of Parrots, should we have an Extract Birds instead?

Just a thought.

Need help with Zeke, Packs, Pets, Gear? Stars of the Spiral has guides for everything that you can think of. Click here to visit our site today!
Survivor
Jan 29, 2012
Professor Falmea on Apr 28, 2017 wrote:

Personally i believe it shouldnt be for types of creatures but the schools they belong to,

Death
Myth
Fire
Storm
Life
Ice
Balance

any of the star/moon/sun schools
so astrology

as well as shadow.
I think it would be easier and possibly more tricky at the same time, for younger or lower level wizards they may not understand the cards as much and buy them, use them but they wont work because of slight mistakes they made. You can keep undead because there's undead fire enemies but still. It would be better as a school thing, not a species thing

Survivor
Aug 15, 2009
Extract Polar Bears should be "Extract Bears" - It makes the most sense moving forward into type.
However You could always make the Extract Land, Sea ans Sky to cover the whole game.

Moving into the "What Next Types"
I think Aqua, Dinos, Insects, Mechanical and Plants pretty much cover a few other worlds in the Spiral.

Survivor
Dec 30, 2009
Pox and Font!!! I LOVE making minion tc on myth and being able to mass summon stuff! if we could make Pox or Font minions that are dedicated to one task would be extreamly fun and helpful in so many quests or just for the heck of it in boss fights! Plus they would make intresting little house guests.

Extract Entity maybe for the spell? or Extract Fey and include Fairies, Elfs, Font and Pox all in one!

Explorer
Jan 22, 2014
I havent done a lot if monstrology yet (still a novice) but I think there should be a questline for monstrology plus more monstrology spells for different creatures like most have said but like I said I havent done lots of monstrology so for all I know these things might already exist

Delver
May 12, 2012
For me, super thumbs up to all the things I've charmed

Allison Dragongem

Survivor
Apr 02, 2009
Survivor
Feb 21, 2015
Hello Leah / Dalia. I know your are not going to see this. Just know I have a wizard of the name Amber Fireblossom. You have taught her well. Thank you for that. Even though I have not played for long wizard101 is easily my favorite game. I recommend it to friends. I always love the end of Marleybone. The inside of Big Ben is so beautiful. Also here is a quick notification. In Dr Katzensteins dungeon, you make the minion. There is a very large spark of electricity that could cause seizures from the light. Please fix this KI. -Taylor Deathhesrt lvl 32

Don't hate me cause you ain't me -Taylor D.H