Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Good death pet with good stats?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 26, 2011
Hey! I am currently in the market for a good-looking death pet that has a good card (like Death Minotaur or something like it) and good stats, like one healing talent and a few damage and resist talents. If anyone is interested, I have an Ancient Chaos Leviathan that has Spritely, Spell-Defy, and Sharp Shot. I think MC Lifebat is in the gene pool because I hatched with my Leaf Foot (which also had Medic). So if anyone is interested in hatching with me, please let me know!

Victoria ThunderCloud, Level 67 Legendary Necromancer

Survivor
Feb 04, 2017
I have a Wild wood Yeti, and it has Spell proof and spell defy and health giver, if it goes to epic it can learn healing current, and gets a card as well

Survivor
Dec 26, 2011
Saad606751 on Apr 30, 2017 wrote:
I have a Wild wood Yeti, and it has Spell proof and spell defy and health giver, if it goes to epic it can learn healing current, and gets a card as well
Nice! I definitely need a pet that has healing current. Let me know when it gets to Epic please?

Survivor
Jul 31, 2009
I have a Death Beast that has +45% blade card, Spell-proof, Death-Sniper, Pain-Giver, Health Bounty, and Defender. Has many other Epics and Ultra-Rares in the gene pool. He only has Epics and Ultra-Rares available to get. I believe it includes The Deer Knight Rises, Death dealer, and Pierce Train.

Survivor
Dec 26, 2011
BeatDowner on May 2, 2017 wrote:
I have a Death Beast that has +45% blade card, Spell-proof, Death-Sniper, Pain-Giver, Health Bounty, and Defender. Has many other Epics and Ultra-Rares in the gene pool. He only has Epics and Ultra-Rares available to get. I believe it includes The Deer Knight Rises, Death dealer, and Pierce Train.
Such a good pet! Im torn between your pet and Saad's pet! But I think your pet is definitely good for my soloing! Can we hatch? The +45% blade is good for me doing 1K+ damage on the enemies in Zafaria!

Victoria ThunderCloud, Level 67 Necromancer

Catch me in the Spiral if you can!