Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Advice on Farming for Elegant Gear

AuthorMessage
Delver
Dec 18, 2011
So i brought the Elegant gear from Eloise Merryweather (for gold) but i really want the Tunic of Sudden Grief as it has a death symbol on the back and it tooks much better that the origanal Elegant gear. So it drops from both Tim-Tim Snakeeye and the Spectral Elephant Guardian but which one should i farm. I know that Tse-Tse Snaketail also drops the hat and Ghurruld drops the boots but which one is better to farm for the robe.

At the moment im thinking that Mirror Lake is better as it has both the robe and hat but i was wondering who drops more often.

Btw im a lvl 104 and want this gear for a stitch. Oh and i would rather not buy it from chests/crown shop but if others havent had good experience i will as i dont want to farm for ages.

Thanks for reading

Explorer
Feb 13, 2011
The robe is dropped by the spectral guardians and the boots are dropped by the starburst spiders. The hat isn't dropped by Tim-Tim, it's actually dropped by oakheart in village of sorrow (you'll need to do some side quests first.

Delver
Dec 18, 2011
Daniel BattleLeaf on Apr 27, 2017 wrote:
The robe is dropped by the spectral guardians and the boots are dropped by the starburst spiders. The hat isn't dropped by Tim-Tim, it's actually dropped by oakheart in village of sorrow (you'll need to do some side quests first.
I never said the hat droped from tim-tim it drops from tse-tse but oakheart drops a different hat.
http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Item:Forest_Spirit%27s_Cap_of_Belief
http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Item:Forlorn_Chapeau

Illuminator
Oct 22, 2011
Ryan, I believe you have answered your own questions. You should farm whomever you want. Honestly, there isn't a preference.