Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Crafting Broken - MooShu

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 24, 2012
Hi, I'm a level 80 Fire Wizard and just now have I wanted to craft some more gear, I wanted to try craft something that I saw from a forum site I found but when I tried to find it, It was not there, I first thought that I just need to get my crafting level up so I went to my quests but NOTHING was there , I remembered that I completed all the MarleyBone quests so I went to MooShu to find the crafter there. The NPC quest giver had already given me the quest so I thought that my spell-book was glitched in some sense so I bought the recipe and I went and made the two Seals of The Seraphim. I went back to the NPC quest giver and it still showed a gray exclamation point, I had the rings in my backpack the whole time and the NPC still doesn't want to work. Please try to fix this as soon as possible!

Armiger
Feb 25, 2009
Electric1223 on Apr 25, 2017 wrote:
Hi, I'm a level 80 Fire Wizard and just now have I wanted to craft some more gear, I wanted to try craft something that I saw from a forum site I found but when I tried to find it, It was not there, I first thought that I just need to get my crafting level up so I went to my quests but NOTHING was there , I remembered that I completed all the MarleyBone quests so I went to MooShu to find the crafter there. The NPC quest giver had already given me the quest so I thought that my spell-book was glitched in some sense so I bought the recipe and I went and made the two Seals of The Seraphim. I went back to the NPC quest giver and it still showed a gray exclamation point, I had the rings in my backpack the whole time and the NPC still doesn't want to work. Please try to fix this as soon as possible!
You need to post this issue under Halston's Lab and contact support@wizard101.com