Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Complete Monstrology animus list?

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Aug 09, 2014
Is there any complete list of all creatures you can extract animus from? The duelist has a pretty complete list but for many worlds they are still missing some. In particular I'm really wondering about Celestia. I searched all over and have not gotten more than 13 of the 19. Which is as far as they got on the duelist. Anybody have a more complete list?

Astrologist
Dec 31, 2009
juwanaman9 on Apr 20, 2017 wrote:
Is there any complete list of all creatures you can extract animus from? The duelist has a pretty complete list but for many worlds they are still missing some. In particular I'm really wondering about Celestia. I searched all over and have not gotten more than 13 of the 19. Which is as far as they got on the duelist. Anybody have a more complete list?
Lets wait for tomorrow's update and hope they did more than the notes said, because there are still a lot missing to complete a few worlds.

I also have 13/19 for Celestia and have not seen anything more comprehensive, I methodically killed every creature there, so has to be a bug in the list or creature identification.

Community Leader
juwanaman9 on Apr 20, 2017 wrote:
First of all, thanks for checking out the list on Duelist ;)
Second, I've been all over Celestia myself to compile that list and was still missing 6. My guess is that they either mistakenly included bosses you only fight once, or they left some out (like some of the Pylon bosses in Stormriven).
Either way, I'm constantly updating those lists with any new discoveries, so keep an eye out ;)

Writer and Admin at Final Bastion

Check us out for all things Pirate101 and Wizard101 PvE/PvP

Armiger
Feb 25, 2009
In some cases, the remaining creatures may be from the Five Boxes, Pages events, and certain Holiday events like Halloween.

Astrologist
Dec 31, 2009
DragonLady1818 on Apr 22, 2017 wrote:
In some cases, the remaining creatures may be from the Five Boxes, Pages events, and certain Holiday events like Halloween.
No the creatures were missing in test also, and people did all those events.

Community Leader
Jasmine3429 on May 3, 2017 wrote:
No the creatures were missing in test also, and people did all those events.
Indeed! I've been through all the Halloween towers, Nosferabbit's dungeon and Baron Mordecai. Also did the 5 boxes and lost pages. Basically been through 3/4 of the Spiral myself and helped with the list on Duelist101, but there are still some missing. I suspect the ones missing are from one time bosses which were accidentally added.

Writer and Admin at Final Bastion

Check us out for all things Pirate101 and Wizard101 PvE/PvP

Astrologist
Dec 31, 2009
Cody RavenTamer on May 4, 2017 wrote:
Indeed! I've been through all the Halloween towers, Nosferabbit's dungeon and Baron Mordecai. Also did the 5 boxes and lost pages. Basically been through 3/4 of the Spiral myself and helped with the list on Duelist101, but there are still some missing. I suspect the ones missing are from one time bosses which were accidentally added.
I am sure they are, too bad KI can not take the time to figure this out, but expect us to do it for them. most of my wizards are way past the point that I can prove any of this.