Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Good Changes to Lore spells

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 16, 2008
So as allot of people know you can get Lore spells at any level from Lore packs or Farming lore Master, So why in the world can't you craft them till after celestia? They're kinda useless past that point in the game since they're lower on the damage side.

If anyone agrees please reply. I would love to get this changed! Went to craft deer knight on my death wizard, got all crafting quests done just to find out that I can't get the quest for the drum should be a easy fix lower the rank to Grand Master Artisan or allow wizards to Get Legendary Artisan without beating Celestia.

For the people saying its not Level based it's Crafting Rank based, You can't craft it till Legendary Artisan and you don't get the quest for legendary Artisan till the start of zafaria

Let's get this fixed!!

Delver
Dec 18, 2011
I agree in the fact that it should be moved so you can buy the avalon recipes in say DS (as it is where the loremaster is and the others schools get theres in Mooshu) but i still think you should have a high crafting level as it gives crafters something that is just for them. Also the reagents take so long to get especially amber and i dont think anyone in DS unless they have a higher level character has an easy supply of amber.

Anyway back the the recipe i think they should change how it works, you should be able to buy the recipe even if we dont have the right crafting level but shouldnt be able to craft it as it kinda sucks having to look up the recipe before i can buy it because im not the right level.

And also you said that the spells aren't usefull at higher levels but they are. Deer knight for example with a colossal emchant does 438 and 408 over 3 rounds plus gear, blades and traps that is a lot of damage more than Scarecrow. Though Lulu is still better Deer Knight is deaths best DOT and 3rd best attack all spell.

Not so sure about the other schools but some of them you can farm for in more than just the loremaster like life and myth in Mooshu.