Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Issues logging in?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 15, 2014
Is anyone else having issues logging in after the updates?

Survivor
Dec 23, 2016
I keep disconnecting from server. All other places I visit are fine, facebook, youtube, newsites, etc.

Survivor
Apr 02, 2017
Meh, if you mean the time it takes to load after the update, sure. But I can log in just fine.

Geographer
Jun 06, 2008
If this continues to be an issue for you, please contact our Customer support for more assistance.

Email: support@wizard101.com
Web: https://www.wizard101.com/CustomerSupport/game

Defender
Apr 18, 2014
Since I do not know your computer specs, I do not know the exact cause of this. However, make sure that your internet connection is not weak. Also, another factor can be the DNS or Firewall. Generally, when you are on a public network or a network with blocked programs, many programs cannot run, such as Wizard101. I experienced this myself while going to work and trying to play. For this I recommend you look up how to allow a program for your network on a site such as Youtube. For the DNS, make sure that your service provider is not having a service downage in your area. This can cause your internet to be "connected" but not actually load or connect to any sites or load an internet-based program such as Wizard101.