Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Fossil, black lotus and a crafting question

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Jul 16, 2016
Hello fellow wizards

I am trying to craft the wintertusk robe and hat and I have most of what I need exept one black lotus and a few fossils. Is there a way to get them without looking for them everywhere?

Another question: I am just a novice crafter. Will I still be able to craft this gear? If I can, then where?

Jonathan DawnHunter

Armiger
Feb 25, 2009
JonathanDawnHunter on Apr 20, 2017 wrote:
Hello fellow wizards

I am trying to craft the wintertusk robe and hat and I have most of what I need exept one black lotus and a few fossils. Is there a way to get them without looking for them everywhere?

Another question: I am just a novice crafter. Will I still be able to craft this gear? If I can, then where?

Jonathan DawnHunter
Usually you can find Black Lotus and sometimes Fossils in the Bazaar.

No, you won't be able to craft this gear as a Novice. You must be a Grandmaster Artisan.

Survivor
Mar 31, 2015
You will be able to find those particular reagents at the bazaar in Olde Town, but unfortunately, you cannot craft that particular robe just yet. But, it's actually really not that bad to level up your crafting. I'm an Adept Crafter, and it really didn't take much, just 2 athames or something and up and on to a new level of crafting.

Hope this helps,

Lauren SpirtBreaker {48}

Survivor
May 24, 2012
Hey there!
The easiest way to get Fossils is buy transmuting it with Stone Blocks. To get Stone Blocks easy go to Crab Alley and do a few laps around the place then switch realms (rinse and repeat.)
For the Fossil transmute it sells in the Celestia Base Camp from the Treasure Card NPC.

For Black Lotus you can transmute it with 10 Ore and 10 Cat Tail which are pretty easy to get. It's the same to get the Transmute Recipe you just have to go to the Treasure Card NPC.
And for your second question no, You need to be at least Grandmaster Artisan and to get that you must complete the Celestia Crafting quest called "That Seven Seas Show"
Really hope this helps and happy crafting :)

Zachary Shade LVL 76