Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Daily Assignment PAINTED GREYHORN?

AuthorMessage
Defender
Dec 25, 2010
Hello! I got the daily assignment and it told me to one defeat Painted Greyhorn in Zumba outskirts, Zafaria, however I cannot fight such a creature there. I even tried switching realms (switched 10 times in 10 different ones) and nothing. Anyone have any clue?

~Kayla Griffin Lvl 96

Astrologist
Mar 16, 2012
DiamondAngel1234 on Apr 20, 2017 wrote:
Hello! I got the daily assignment and it told me to one defeat Painted Greyhorn in Zumba outskirts, Zafaria, however I cannot fight such a creature there. I even tried switching realms (switched 10 times in 10 different ones) and nothing. Anyone have any clue?

~Kayla Griffin Lvl 96
I have no idea, I've never heard of these kind of Greyhorn. Like you, I tried switching realms with no luck. I even tried fighting a Greyhorn Mercenary thinking the assignment was a typo, no results. I think Painted Greyhorns are a figment of Aegon's imagination.
Sabrina Shade max level

Survivor
Aug 21, 2010
Hi there!
Looking on the Wizard101 Central Wiki page it looks as though this is a boss rather than a mob. I don't know if its usual to get bosses as part of the daily assignments, but here's the link to the Wiki page anyways!

http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Creature:Painted_Greyhorn#axzz4endypZk0

I hope this helps!

~ Isaac Moonshard, Level 102 Necromancer.

Survivor
May 17, 2009
I have the same daily assignment on my fire wizard and I also have tried switching realms , but they don't seem to appear. Kingslsle please fix this issue.

Explorer
Jul 18, 2014
Champion
Mar 05, 2012
they are in the Barracks in Zamunda (a repeatable area). mobs, not boss.

Survivor
May 27, 2014
Went to the Barracks (in Zamunda, not the Outskirts) and the Painted Grayhorn was not there. Gave up and bought monstrology potion to build up in that area. Bummer.

Champion
Mar 05, 2012
since had been a long time to visit the Barracks, I just checked it to see and you are right - the prisoners are still inside, but no one to battle; not sure what is going on there? sigil's are on but nobody home