Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Monstrology Tome Bug Reports

AuthorMessage
Community Leader
After running through almost every world of the Spiral trying to find all the creatures (and succeeding), I ran into some bugs I'd like to point out and also express some thoughts.

I believe that event creatures (Halloween, Lost Pages, 5 Boxes) should be listed under a separate tab as well as creatures from gauntlets.

Creatures that should be listed as bosses but currently aren't: Simon the Sayer, Grumish Greataxe, Bwana Shadowriver, Killmare Spiritwalker, Bane Wyrm, Drowned Knight, Lambent Fire, Nameless Knight, Tarn the Drowned, White Dragon, Winter Wyrm, Anacaona Black Snake, Azcal Fire Ant, Grinning Death Moon, Ezhua Bad Taste, Guillermo Shatterer, Mozar Turtle Hunter, Storm Caiman, Uacalxochitl Blood Eye, Lost Maiden, Broken Land Guardian, Shattered Sky Guardian, Sundered Seam Guardian, Achey, Chilly, Cough, Emperor Paleolo, Shadowbones, Sneezy.
Creatures that should be listed as minions but currently aren't: Grim Calaca, Hebitoho Wyrmling (all 5 tiers)

Creatures missing an image: Rurik Flamesoul, Scurrik Gallowgaunt

Creatures missing a bio: Wyrm Statue

Creatures giving animus but not being registered in the tome: Lost Knight in Hart Tower, Khrysalis

Creatures that are fought with a quest yet are available anyway: Addere Timeo, Nightstalker, Shrieker
Also, from the amount of missing creatures, I have reasons to believe that more creatures that are fought with a quest were incorrectly added. (as you can see on the guide at Duelist101)

Thanks
Cody RavenTamer

Writer and Admin at Final Bastion

Check us out for all things Pirate101 and Wizard101 PvE/PvP

Survivor
Dec 22, 2008
During my quest to collect Animus, I have so far encountered 2 enemies that are Undead but are not extractable: the Temple Guardian and Temple Phantom, the 2 spectral Oni found in Hollow Mountain.

Explorer
Aug 09, 2014
I found the temple guardian in the hollow mountain and Mahon Starsearcher in the district of the stars not counted as undead even though both are clearly ghosts and Mahon looks exaclty like all the other undead ghost celestians.

Survivor
May 09, 2012
This is a lot of information. Could you please send an email to support@wizard101.com to let them know of all these bugs. I sent them an email regarding inaccessible monsters in the tome and they said they were aware and would be fixed in an update sometime in the future. I'm sure your information could speed that up

Astrologist
Dec 31, 2009
RulerofLaw on Apr 20, 2017 wrote:
This is a lot of information. Could you please send an email to support@wizard101.com to let them know of all these bugs. I sent them an email regarding inaccessible monsters in the tome and they said they were aware and would be fixed in an update sometime in the future. I'm sure your information could speed that up
You have more luck than I, whenever I report a bug I get back a "thanks for your input" blurb lol. Good to know they will be updating it, coz some stuff is still just out of whack.

Community Leader
RulerofLaw on Apr 20, 2017 wrote:
Sent them in

Writer and Admin at Final Bastion

Check us out for all things Pirate101 and Wizard101 PvE/PvP

Astrologist
Dec 31, 2009
The update notes are disappointing, hopefully they fixed more than just the 2 creatures they listed, getting pretty frustrated trying to complete the tome.

Survivor
Dec 22, 2008
Not bugs per se, but some errors with the descriptions in some Krokotopian Monstrology Tome entries:

Djeserit Dweller: "They follow the Grumish Greataxe in the..." referring to Grumish Greataxe as if he were a collective group or species instead of an individual.

Karanahn Deathfeeder: "A minion of Prince Meti Karanahn in the Temple of Storms, a ghost that..." While they're found in the Temple of Storms, Prince Meti Karanahn is found in Karanahn Palace.

Karanahn Mortifier: "Lives its undeath in the Karanahn Palace doing the bidding of Prince Meti Karanahn,..." This is actually a minion to Prince Aka Karanahn.