Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Darkmoor Manor

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 04, 2013
I noticed in my Darkmoor Manor castle that there is a cave with a torch in front of it (the light from the torch is actually what caught my eye) that leads directly to the river. I noticed it when I was on the second level of the ramp and I looked over the right side. I've searched my castle top to bottom and can't seem to find the entrance to it. Is that just there for decoration or is there a secret passage/entrance that I am missing? If anyone knows can you please tell me?

Hero
May 07, 2015
Scarlet SilverHear... on Apr 17, 2017 wrote:
I noticed in my Darkmoor Manor castle that there is a cave with a torch in front of it (the light from the torch is actually what caught my eye) that leads directly to the river. I noticed it when I was on the second level of the ramp and I looked over the right side. I've searched my castle top to bottom and can't seem to find the entrance to it. Is that just there for decoration or is there a secret passage/entrance that I am missing? If anyone knows can you please tell me?
so in the graveyard part, if you dig up that one grave, it leads to a room, and along the wall, there is a secret entrance to an area near the river, try that. if not, sorry.

Survivor
Mar 04, 2013
sun girl1122 on Apr 19, 2017 wrote:
so in the graveyard part, if you dig up that one grave, it leads to a room, and along the wall, there is a secret entrance to an area near the river, try that. if not, sorry.
I can't believe I missed that. Thank you for the information.

Hero
May 07, 2015
Scarlet SilverHear... on Apr 22, 2017 wrote:
I can't believe I missed that. Thank you for the information.
your welcome! :)

Delver
Aug 07, 2012
Wow thanks. I could get to the secret room via the grave or in the vine covered wall in the room to the left when you enter but I didn't know the secret room had a way to get to the river. Many thanks.