Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Possible Housing Exploit

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Apr 15, 2017
I own the Darkmoor bundle, and I transfered the castle to another wizard, and it got me thinking could you put no trade wands, housing items and bypass the pet energy from shared bank? Can't try it though, because of the 90 day wait.

Armiger
Feb 25, 2009
KKingler on Apr 17, 2017 wrote:
I own the Darkmoor bundle, and I transfered the castle to another wizard, and it got me thinking could you put no trade wands, housing items and bypass the pet energy from shared bank? Can't try it though, because of the 90 day wait.
The system is designed to prevent you from trading No Trade Items even through the method you mention. I would strongly suggest you not try this since it would be an EXPLOIT not intended to happen.

A+ Student
Dec 24, 2009
If there are any items marked "No Trade" inside your house, you won't be able to place the house into the shared bank. Period. It just won't let you do it. It also won't tell you why, LOL!

Figuring out what the no-trade item is can be fairly annoying. You have to go through your inventory item by item until you find the thing that won't trade, then remove it from your house.

A few surprising items that won't go through (as of February, when I last traded a house):

All the furniture that comes in a dorm room
Royal Bed
Stained End Table
Exquisite Desk
Padded Stool
Short Square Vase

All pets must be removed
All mounts must be removed
All teleporters to and from the house must be disconnected

Any mannequin that is wearing No-Trade gear will need to be stripped
Any No-Trade wands must be removed from walls

Alia Misthaven

Defender
Apr 18, 2014
I know for a fact that this would not be worth it to try or do. However, along with a recent update KI fixed many items. Many items that were previously 'No Trade' can now be traded. So make sure that you have checked the items since then. Other than that, the items that are 'No Trade' I'm sure can be received again by questing or other means, preferably appropriate means.