Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

New 118 pets hybrids.

AuthorMessage
Defender
May 30, 2010
Ok so I am making this since I am afraid for the future of School only pets hybrids. With 98 hybrids, we saw 6 or more hybrids but for some school you can not make a hybrid. For example, life and myth. Could KI not think or make all different hybrids? With 118 hybrids, we only get 4 or 5 depending on the school. For life, we can only make one of four with balance or fire. Could KI not make good designs or not think about?
So I put the message board to help KI finish the rest of the hybrids.
Think about. More hybrids for the 98 and 118 pets. I would love that since I am a collector. I know people can hate the school only pets but I will always love them.
For more hybrids and school only pets

Defender
Jun 06, 2009
I think its just the fact that it would be too many hybrids.for example the lvl 48 pets all have hybrids for depending on which pet is first on the sigil. That is a lot of hybrids. I do agree that there could've been a couple more for 118 pets but i dont think we need a whole lot of hybrids

Defender
May 30, 2010
The Wyrm on Apr 15, 2017 wrote:
I think its just the fact that it would be too many hybrids.for example the lvl 48 pets all have hybrids for depending on which pet is first on the sigil. That is a lot of hybrids. I do agree that there could've been a couple more for 118 pets but i dont think we need a whole lot of hybrids
But I do think that should at least have a pet with all the schools not just one or two schools. That what I am afraid having one or two hybrids in the next school only pets since very few people actually use their school only pets. The 48 pets actually were very hard for me to get since very few people use them but for the most part I got very lucky. 68 and 98 pets were a little easier but because my 98 pet was a piece of poop in talents only a few would hatch with him. 58 pets the only one that was hard was the balance. Thank the lord I found someone who had the hybrid for balance. KI should just make at least 6 hybrids one for each school.
I actually really like 48 hybrids most of them. The design were very cool. For me, it just make think that KI is get lazy or do not know what to put certain hybrids. How you think 48 had too many? I rarely see other with hybrids level 48 pets so few people are hatch them away. In fact, I rarely see hybrids of school at all. I am a collector of hybrids school only pets and got all of the life schools only hybrids expect for the 118 pets. But it would be cool if KI just add at least one hybrid for the rest of the schools. Like life and ice for both 98 and 118 pets
Some like them some did not

Delver
Jul 17, 2009
I wouldn't say they are lazy- it's hard to create what they do create. I do wish they would bring us more pets, and more hybrids of some old retired or rare pets. Even if they are only hatchable via crowns- like the cost of a hairstyle. Especially if they are non school specific and when you hatch you choose if it's life, death, ice etc. I collect certain ones so that would be a lot of fun for me.

Defender
May 30, 2010
mittensk on Apr 19, 2017 wrote:
I wouldn't say they are lazy- it's hard to create what they do create. I do wish they would bring us more pets, and more hybrids of some old retired or rare pets. Even if they are only hatchable via crowns- like the cost of a hairstyle. Especially if they are non school specific and when you hatch you choose if it's life, death, ice etc. I collect certain ones so that would be a lot of fun for me.
They could have at least try to make one of each schools or ask the fans to make fan art to inspire them. I love most of design of 48 pets when the entire hybrids were 12 hybrids pets. Now for 98 hybrids, we do have 6 hybrids pets but life have hybrids with every school expect ice and myth. For 118, it is even worse when the hybrids only have 4 or 5 hybrids (depending on the school). Life only get to hatch with fire and balance. It just feels like they are running out of ideas. I am also a collector so the more pets I get the closer to 100% I feel