Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

monstrology

AuthorMessage
Historian
Aug 10, 2009
KI,

I would love for a way to have a exp bar for monstrology on your battle screen just like the regular exp bar.. maybe underneath the exp bar?

Survivor
Apr 07, 2013
Me too I feel like it would help a lot.
Really dumb question but do you have to keep fighting really low lvls such as the death souls in unicorn way to lvl up your monstrology. because i know if i'm already a decent higher lvl it wont really let me get animus from them b/c my monstrology lvl is low.....

Defender
Mar 28, 2011
There's an exp bar in your character stats, near gardening.

You have to start collecting low level things, but will rank up quickly.

Survivor
Jun 05, 2010
Neasa19 on Apr 13, 2017 wrote:
Me too I feel like it would help a lot.
Really dumb question but do you have to keep fighting really low lvls such as the death souls in unicorn way to lvl up your monstrology. because i know if i'm already a decent higher lvl it wont really let me get animus from them b/c my monstrology lvl is low.....
You'll have to just work your way up.

• My leveling guide would be to farm undead for animus in Wizard City until you're at Rank 4
  • From Rank 4-8, move onto Krokotopia and face the undead in the Temple of Storms
  • When I hit Rank 8, I immediately went on to fight the undead in Dragonspyre until Rank 13 (though this was only because I wanted the humanoid undead for my castle and might not be the quickest method)
  • From Rank 13-15 I went to Avalon, bought the Extract Wyrm Animus and started farming the Fire Spitter Spawn until I got 3 of them for my castle, This brought me to Rank 14. Afterwards I went to farm the Pendragon, White Dragon and Black Dragon in The Keep of Ganelon. (This took a few hours and brought me to Rank 15 but was only to get the dragons for my house, I'd recommend sticking to the Fire Spitter Spawn for more efficient leveling)