Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Dear Scholar Stellargaze

AuthorMessage
A+ Student
Mar 31, 2009
Dear Scholar Stellargaze,

I know that you are often busy with your research, but I'd like to take you up on your offer to learn more Astral magic. I've had a few questions in that regard and I figured you would be the best person to ask!

When is Bolstered Ward going to be trainable/why is it not already? Is there anything I can do to help you so that this spell becomes available? I have an amulet that allows the spell that I'd be willing to sacrifice if it would help in unlocking this particular spell. (Or you may have it, and we just haven't asked, I'm not sure.) I'd also like to inform you that I am currently the rank of Understudy if that has any merit to the situation. I know that the Panopticon's Inter-Office Memos don't always seem to be delivered promptly to you. Perhaps it's the drafts caused by Scholar Virga... hmm, I'll have to ask her or Librarian Fitzhume about it. Hopefully, we can work something out, (though I'm sure Fitzhume, won't be happy to be bothered).

The second question also has to do with Sun Magic, I understand that Sun Magic can deal in Transmutations. I once met up with a Korsten Bloodscorn actually in a part of your home-world of Celestia. Perhaps you knew him? Anyway, said Mr. Bloodscorn taught my friend Benjamin MoonGlade (An Arcanum Initiate) a very useful spell that turns an Ice Wyvern into a Fire Wyvern and perhaps even more usefully a Sprite into a Midnight Sprite! (I was half tempted to learn the Midnight Sprite spell, until I realized I knew how to cast a Dark Sprite and figured it would have to do until I found more training points.) I'm not sure if your research has lead you in that direction, (but I'm guessing that it might have given the tomes on your desk,) but I was wondering if you had any Sun School Mutations that you by chance would want me to test out? I don't mind a little bang or puff of smoke if it doesn't work the first time. Not like we'd create some kind of out of control monster that would barricade itself in one of your labs or something right? Haha.

Another question was, do you have any Moon magic that I could learn? I understand that you may have a particular interest in Star Magic (Stellargaze and all) however, I've noticed that many of your tomes on Moon Magic appear to be on the shelves and not on your desk. I also noticed your Wizard101 Central page states that you specialize only in Sun and Star magic and I figured that simply couldn't be the case! It probably has to deal with the phase of the moon or something I'd suppose, but I figured I'd best let you know so that your reputation as being the resident expert on all Astral Magic isn't damaged. On that note, I also met with a Ulantor Starmist while I was visiting Celestia and he had a few spells on Moon Magic perhaps you know him too? I'm glad I was able to talk with him. He didn't look that well, kind of faded and ghostly...

Anyway, thank you for taking the time to read this, and let me know how I can help!

Sincerely,

Alric Dawnshield