Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Am I underleveled?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Sep 23, 2015
Recently, my main Wizard (Matthew IceBlood) has started Celestia.
Currently, he's in the Grotto.
The only problem I have is that... He's level 49.
Am I underleveled? I read recently that the old minimum level was 48 to enter Celestia and IceBlood was 47 (So back a couple of years ago, he would have to level up once to get there).
Thanks!

Survivor
Jul 30, 2013
I started at level 44 but it was fine you just need to get good gear. I can also solo most things but sometimes I need help

Survivor
Sep 23, 2015
Cody skullpyre on Apr 23, 2017 wrote:
I started at level 44 but it was fine you just need to get good gear. I can also solo most things but sometimes I need help
Oh, that's good to hear.
Though... I just finished Celestia at level 60 (I did sides and the worlds you don't have to do) so that was a somewhat late response.
When I did Celestia there wasn't any parts I felt was unfair (Though I remember a boss in the Grotto that did a crit Frost Giant which destroyed my Ice) so I guess my Wizard had a good enough level.

Survivor
May 08, 2017
I was somehow able to do wintertusk before celestia. I am almost towards the end I would say a little past halfway if not more. I have come up with a strategy that has allowed me to solo bosses. I never use storm lord in boss battles anymore. I mean sometimes I die because I'm storm. We don't have a lot of health. I have died around 20 times. I have used team up for bosses because it just makes life easier and not having to have my hands sweating every barttle. If you know what your doing you can solo.

ReedStormBlade LVL 58

Astrologist
Dec 31, 2009
If you can access a world you are obviously not under leveled or you would not be allowed to go there. Having said that, depending on your play style, gear, knowledge of game mechanics, whether you have help or not, etc. you could have a hard time.

If you are having a very difficult time there just go back and do some sides or gauntlets and try again.

Defender
Jul 27, 2010
I know this is a late reply, but whatever. I got to Celestia at around level 50-52 (don't remember) on my Death, and yeah, beginning areas can be a bit difficult at that level. You kinda have to tough it out or go to Wintertusk along the way to gain some extra levels. I'm almost done with Celestia, and I'm level 65-68 (can't remember right now for some reason), because I did a BUNCH of Wintertusk.

Survivor
Dec 26, 2015
I was a level 48 when I went to Celestia. This was about 4 years ago when level 48 was the minimum level required. Man I missed the good old days of wizard101 when a lot of people played. Didn't ever have to ever worry about doing things alone because I either had friends online to help or the realms were always crowded with people to quest with.

Survivor
Jul 27, 2017
I’m currently in Celestia at level 46 so I think you should be fine.

Survivor
Jun 26, 2012
That is a great level. I started at 48 and have level to 51 already. As long as you have frost giant and decent gear it shouldn't be that much of a challenge .

Survivor
Jun 26, 2012
Sfswave on Aug 5, 2017 wrote:
I’m currently in Celestia at level 46 so I think you should be fine.
How did you get there. I though you had to be level 48?