Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Buying Training Points

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 22, 2016
I have an idea, what if you take your level, add two zeros to the end, and training points cost that much. Or some other price. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Blake FireSword lvl 50

Survivor
Jan 26, 2009
As much as i would love the option to buy training points, i think that would make the game very unbalanced. Everyone would be able to have all of the spells from all of the schools. I feel like that would make the choice of using your training points not very exciting.

Also there'd be no point to do the Zeke quests lol

Survivor
Apr 01, 2013
Soo.. Level 120, One training point for 12000 Crowns?

No thanks, it costs a lot to bring them back, never mind buying them for that price!

But I like idea you're planning of, a way to purchase Training Points. Because as a level 120, I find myself in need of a training point or two to purchase some small spells (e.g. Tower Shield, Reshuffle, etc.). Therefore I have to wait for a new world to come out with 2 more Training Points or spend about 12K crowns to bring back ALL of my training points and all that.

Alejandro Story

Delver
Dec 18, 2011
Wait im confused do you want to be able to buy training points?

If so why? im level 98 and have had at least 5 free training points since CL. (i have 8 free at the moment)

And even if we could your idea about the level plus 2 0's is kinda dumb no offence as people would just buy training points when they're lower level and have every spell.

No KI wouldnt and shouldnt ever add this

Ryan WindHunter lvl 98
Ryan IceBlade lvl 52