Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

New spell ideas+ deck ideas + rebirth idea

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 19, 2008
I had this idea for a few spells and all of these could be 7 pips + 1 shadow pip

Afterlife:
1200 damage, and divide the life among all friends

Burnt
take 350 damage, and deal 75+945 2 rounds later

Regrow
heal 850, 600 absorb and -60 tower shield to all allies

Static shock
1306 divided between 1 or 2 enemies, and -35%, -45% or -80% aim to self

Snow arrow
500+150 for next 2 rounds

Myth eye
5+95 per pip to all and 100 absorb on self

Septenary Snake
175 ice,175 fire,175 storm,175 death,175 life and175 myth damage, and stun for 1 round

This next one is just for one shadow spell idea, and it can use 3 power pips and 2 shadow pips

Return
Change the battle circle order (change what team goes first)

Deck idea:

I think one thing that could be nice for decks is the ability to have pre stacked decks.
some of the lower level ones like level 121 you can choose what 2 spells appear in your hand first round, and rest will be random, and you can also choose what 2 will be last (great for reshuffle)

And as the levels go up you will be able to choose what ones will appear all the way up to the max number you can have in hand at a time, but you will still only have 2 spells that will be last in your deck

Idea for rebirth

One thing that always wondered about was how you can't get rebirth from the new life school, well one idea that i have for this is the ability to learn rebirth at level 130, it could require 2 training points to learn and can even be no pvp if you want. My main wizard is fire and life a secondary so having rebirth could really help out in battles especially later levels, would be extremely nice for people to get.

Thanks for sticking around to the end

~Ryan Liondust