Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Ugh Amber

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 10, 2015
Can you guys give me some tips to get amber without having to farm and go out of my way to farm big bosses for a big amount of time. I have farmed the big boss in olympus numerous times and got nothing but a pet. Please help.

Defender
Dec 06, 2009
Easiest way I have found personally is to grow King Parsley, but don't expect it to be a quick deal. I grow around 10 KP at a time and it took me a few weeks to get enough to learn a deer knight. Of course you can opt to grow more, even to the point of doing that stacking thing some people do...but it will still likely take a while.

Illuminator
Oct 22, 2011
Gardening is your other option. King Parsley's are the best. Even if you have only a few plants, they do give extra seeds periodically, to the point where you can have more than one huge garden's worth.

Astrologist
Mar 16, 2012
I have also received Amber from gardening Queen Crape Myrtle.

Survivor
Jul 27, 2015
Survivor
Feb 10, 2017
There are many bosses in Mirage and Polaris that have under 15,000 health surprisingly that drop Amber. You can farm those bosses instead of Gladiator and Cronus. As people said before me, you can always farm King Parsleys which do have a chance to drop amber as well as Queen Crape Myrtle.