Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Please, please, PUH-LEEZE!

AuthorMessage
Defender
Jan 30, 2014
Could you make the furniture sets viewable? I bought the Cyrus' set 3 and I really regret it because it is far too big for the room I put it in. And I also like to know what I'm wasting my gold and/or crowns on.
I know it is easy to pop onto the internet but I don't feel like it. Thanks KI,

~ Alexis & Fallon

Illuminator
Aug 03, 2016
ThisGirlIsOnFIRE00... on Apr 3, 2017 wrote:
Could you make the furniture sets viewable? I bought the Cyrus' set 3 and I really regret it because it is far too big for the room I put it in. And I also like to know what I'm wasting my gold and/or crowns on.
I know it is easy to pop onto the internet but I don't feel like it. Thanks KI,

~ Alexis & Fallon
This is a great idea.

I would love to be able to see images of what I might get in a pack.

Trying to google and watch you tube videos just to glimpse things is an awkward and slow and hit or miss way to go about it.

I would also love if everything in a bundle had images with it, of what is included. If one tries to order a bundle here, it has a text list but no images really or very few. I had no idea what most of the things in it were. No reference point.

I'd love if it connected to a slideshow of included items.
In the crown shop maybe a slideshow. Maybe click or hover the mouse on the item in the shop. Then in the image window the images change to show what it is possible to win.

Historian
Jun 17, 2014
SparkleTude on Apr 4, 2017 wrote:
This is a great idea.

I would love to be able to see images of what I might get in a pack.

Trying to google and watch you tube videos just to glimpse things is an awkward and slow and hit or miss way to go about it.

I would also love if everything in a bundle had images with it, of what is included. If one tries to order a bundle here, it has a text list but no images really or very few. I had no idea what most of the things in it were. No reference point.

I'd love if it connected to a slideshow of included items.
In the crown shop maybe a slideshow. Maybe click or hover the mouse on the item in the shop. Then in the image window the images change to show what it is possible to win.
KingIsles on Youtube releases a video showcasing every new bundle