Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Stop people afking for weeks for a time

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 25, 2014
In Ambrose Area 1 of the pet pavilion there is a group of 4-5 people who have been in the same spot for a few weeks now. They are taking up slots in Area 1 for people trying to hatch. She is on multiple windows/pcs because whenever she stops to type all of them stop spinning. This is pretty annoying because they once again take up slots that could be good to use for people trying to actually hatch pets.

Survivor
Jul 25, 2014
Everytime I ask her to leave because she is taking up space in the hatchery she reports me with all of her accounts. She got my brother muted because he was reported 5 times when he accidently said a red word. It's getting to where as soon as I come in to the hatchery she stops spinning and reports me 3-4 times. Please fix this.

Survivor
Nov 06, 2010
I know the people you are talking about, they never do anything, they just sit there and do nothing, I haven't seen them do anything besides sit there and take up slots in area one of Ambrose.

Astrologist
Mar 16, 2012
Kacy72302 on Apr 4, 2017 wrote:
Everytime I ask her to leave because she is taking up space in the hatchery she reports me with all of her accounts. She got my brother muted because he was reported 5 times when he accidently said a red word. It's getting to where as soon as I come in to the hatchery she stops spinning and reports me 3-4 times. Please fix this.
If she's constantly reporting you for this stupid reason, she'll soon find her report privileges taken away and maybe even get a short ban.

Astrologist
Feb 28, 2014
That's bullying and I feel people like her should be banned from the game. Players don't need troublemakers going around ruining the game for others who wants to have fun.

Defender
Jun 06, 2009
I've never seen the point of idling in wizard so i don't know why someone would want to do that in the first place,
but unless it was added there is no rule against it as constantly spinning has been a way of being afk for as long as I've been playing. I know it kinda may be annoying but there isn't too much harm being done besides like you said taking up space on the server

Survivor
Jul 25, 2014
Explorer
Sep 19, 2012
if they are inside the actual hatchery simply click on them and click the egg tab to offer to hatch, their character will stop spinning.. say nothing overt or rude and don't let revenge motivate ya, consider that the person might be looking up something on a wiki or waiting patiently for an egg to hatch.. if its a serious inconvenience to you, change realms or do as I suggested at first, however if this thing I suggested then becomes a trolling people issue it will then become blocked/fixed so please use best judgement and not overly use or abuse it.. yw ;D

Jennifer rainbringer aka stormy jen silver

Geographer
Sep 07, 2011
I suggest changing to another realm and ignoring.