Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Drops not showing

AuthorMessage
Delver
Dec 18, 2011
So i've been farming Gladiator Dimachaerus and on the third battle and onwards no drops have been showing at the side of my screen or in the text box. At first i thought i didnt get any drops and relogged but nothing then i looked in my inventory and got 2 more amber then i had before so i am getting drops but i dont know what im getting unless i look through every page in my back pack to see whats new.

Can KI please fix this.

Hero
May 02, 2009
Sometimes this happens if you recently fed an item to your pet shortly before the battle started. I do agree that this shouldn't happen though.

Mastermind
Nov 08, 2015
RYAN DEATHSTORM on Apr 3, 2017 wrote:
So i've been farming Gladiator Dimachaerus and on the third battle and onwards no drops have been showing at the side of my screen or in the text box. At first i thought i didnt get any drops and relogged but nothing then i looked in my inventory and got 2 more amber then i had before so i am getting drops but i dont know what im getting unless i look through every page in my back pack to see whats new.

Can KI please fix this.
That happens to me whenever I feed my pet an item and then press something on my keyboard, which causes the popup to automatically close.

You can easily fix it by feeding your pet something, and then CLICKING ON THE RED X which shows up on that popup.

By the way, you're still getting items from the fights, they just don't show up in the chat.