Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Option to install full game

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 05, 2017
I understand of downloading a small part of the game for new players that only trying out the game. I wish that members are allowed to install the whole game instantly and not wait for it to download in game.

Survivor
Dec 19, 2008
Picachewin on Apr 1, 2017 wrote:
I understand of downloading a small part of the game for new players that only trying out the game. I wish that members are allowed to install the whole game instantly and not wait for it to download in game.
I love this idea, right now i have the full game installed on a external hard drive that i play, but this option would be so nice to have.

Explorer
Dec 08, 2010
I think that this is a really neat idea! If I were to start playing on a new computer, it'd be so much better to just download everything at once rather than have to wait in-game for every world, furniture item, gear piece, etc. Even if it'd take a while for everything to download, it would at least make things easier for a lot of us in the long run.

Survivor
Aug 02, 2009
I very much hope this gets added. I think the same thing almost every day.

Survivor
Mar 16, 2012
I'll admit this would be really nice. Maybe have both versions available for people who don't want to wait a long time for the full game to load.