Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

I Can't Defeat Gullin

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Apr 06, 2013
I am trying to get the level 58 pet for death, and you need to defeat Gullin. I can't defeat him! I have tried buying henchmen from the crown shop (Level 60 henchmen) but I still get defeated! I heal a lot in that battle, I use prisms, and I use scarecrow, Wraith, and Bone Drake, and I can't beat him And since it's a solo quest, I can't ask a friend! Please can someone help me out? I don't want to be level 60 and not have that quest done!

~Cori SkullBlood, Level 59 Necromancer

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
The link below shows his possible spells. Using prisms is essential here, but Ice spells give a boost as well. Don't put anything in your deck that won't help. Use shields (tower if you've trained Ice) as well. Use/buy a Life wand just to do some damage while waiting for pips. So basically, prisms, blades, curse, death traps, feint, scarecrow, wraith and vampire. That's all you should need. If you want to use henchmen, go to level 75+ and use fire. There is no boost, but they are a powerful school and I've used that level henchmen with great success for almost all my wizards.

http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Creature:Gullin#axzz4d1zdp6gD