Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Weird Stitching Bug...

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 16, 2012
Hi Hi! I just attempted to stitch my Purrzian boots to a pair of Archangel boots and had something rather odd happen...

It's like on my side I set the Purrzian as appearance and the Archangel as stat, but in actually I did the reverse with the Purrzian being the stats and the Archangel the apperance... I still see the Purrzian boots, and in my bag it says I'm wearing the Purrzian boots... Yet, my stat screen, and even my hp, show a drop. However, a friend looked at my stats and say they look the same as before...

Also on the unstitch screen, it shows everything how it's supposed to be. With me wearing the archangel boots and with them being set at appearance while Purrzian are at stats. The stitching was successful it seems, but my side of things seems confused... It did take the 100 crowns btw.

So, I'm unsure what to do... Do I just leave things as is and hope things right themselves, or do I unstitch and lose another 100 crowns? I also need to see if my stats perform as they should and not as they shouldn't...

Survivor
Mar 16, 2012
Nvm, I figured out the problem. Seems I somehow accidentally stitched the wrong boots and somehow had the wrong ring on which reduced my stats.

Defender
Apr 18, 2014
I've had my fair share of this, but do make sure you carefully read the stitch screen before you spend your crowns!