Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Second school for death.

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 30, 2016
Hi everyone, I'm new here and this is my first topic! I just wanna ask what is the best school for a death wizard. I want,simply, a level 30 wizard to do only pvp.
So, bye bye.

P.s Sorry for my bad english, i'm not american, and i played in a different server before.

Champion
Mar 05, 2012
how about Balance? you can cloak the weakness and sandstorm is decent for hitting if your opponent has a minion (if you don't have deer knight trained). the tri blades are good too.

many train Ice up to tower shield; but the tc tower from the library gives more resist.

have fun in the Arena

Squire
May 10, 2013
Legionarius on Mar 26, 2017 wrote:
Hi everyone, I'm new here and this is my first topic! I just wanna ask what is the best school for a death wizard. I want,simply, a level 30 wizard to do only pvp.
So, bye bye.

P.s Sorry for my bad english, i'm not american, and i played in a different server before.
In my opinion, I wouldn't do a secondary school, I would only get the spells you would need.

So since you are level 30, you get 7 training points (1-20, 20-30)
Assuming you did the Enrollment quest to get Death Trap, that is 1 more training point.

So without doing any Zeke Quests, that leaves you with 8 training points.

I would first get Tower Shield, which is 5 training points. You are going to need this, it is a necessity. It provides resist for all schools, which is crucial.

Then I would get Spirit Blade TC, so you can stack blades and do an overtime like Skeletal Dragon or use Deathly Minotaur.

If you want to go the secondary school route, I would choose Myth and run a myth mastery so you can use Minotaur, which you can mutate into Deathly Minotaur.

-PlayHard

Champion
Mar 05, 2012
PlayHard101 on Mar 27, 2017 wrote:
In my opinion, I wouldn't do a secondary school, I would only get the spells you would need.

So since you are level 30, you get 7 training points (1-20, 20-30)
Assuming you did the Enrollment quest to get Death Trap, that is 1 more training point.

So without doing any Zeke Quests, that leaves you with 8 training points.

I would first get Tower Shield, which is 5 training points. You are going to need this, it is a necessity. It provides resist for all schools, which is crucial.

Then I would get Spirit Blade TC, so you can stack blades and do an overtime like Skeletal Dragon or use Deathly Minotaur.

If you want to go the secondary school route, I would choose Myth and run a myth mastery so you can use Minotaur, which you can mutate into Deathly Minotaur.

-PlayHard
good call on Death Minotaur; awesome spell.

but remember he doesn't want to level up ( have to be in Celestia to get that transmute).

Tower Shields are always viewed as necessary, Agreed.

Champion
Mar 05, 2012
also, you don't need to use myth mastery to use Death Minotaur; just train up to myth minotaur and get the transmute tc from the archivist in Celestia

Survivor
Jan 30, 2016
Thank you very much for the answers! You were very refined and kind!
Is there anyone else who can help me? Just to read different opinions.