Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Training Point Buyback?

AuthorMessage
Delver
Dec 08, 2016
Hello, just wondering if anyone knows. Does KingsIsle have a Free Training Point Buyback for members every year? I'm recently new to the game, so I don't really know much. Thank you in advance!

Champion
Mar 05, 2012
they have done it in the past (it's been a while); I don't remember if it was free or discounted, though.

Defender
Dec 06, 2009
They tend to do it every few months, but you have to pay attention to the news or you might miss it.

Explorer
Apr 10, 2013
deathsummoner4 on Mar 23, 2017 wrote:
Hello, just wondering if anyone knows. Does KingsIsle have a Free Training Point Buyback for members every year? I'm recently new to the game, so I don't really know much. Thank you in advance!
I've come back to the game after two years, and would love to learn more about this. I no doubt wasted some of my training points, but I don't want to spend 6000 crowns buying my points back. Any information on this would be useful.

Survivor
Oct 14, 2012
Yes. I have been playing this game for quite a few years. Just like sometimes they have sales on crowns where you can get them cheaper or sometimes out of the blue they make it a double XP weekend for pet training. Just happens randomly, they will have a free weekend where you can get your buyback for free if you are a member. Havent had one in a while as far as I know so maybe one soon?